Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Nov 2018
Brand Manager (Baby Diapers Line)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established FMCG company specializes in the baby and adult diapers line located in Malaysia.
Expires on 03 Jul 2019
- Develop marketing plan with goals, strategies tactics and programs based on a comprehensive analysis of the market, consumer needs, customer needs, competition, cost, and etc.
- Keep abreast of marketplace & competitor activity to identify opportunity and gaps in product brand performance.
- Provide sound strategic thinking, leadership and good business judgement in all aspects of marketing for the brands.
- Communicate objectives, tracking progress towards objectives, and identify potential gaps and remedy plans to achieve brand share and profitability target.
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance through brand review and post campaign evaluation to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans coupled with market or research findings to achieve optimum results manage multi-functional resources.
Posted ByEmily Poh (Available for messaging Via WatsApp)
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.