Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Sep 2019
HR Manager (Payroll + HRIS)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a world leader in food and beverages industry, is looking for an experienced HR Manager with mainly focuses on payroll and HRIS system implementation.
Expires on 11 Oct 2019
- To provide payroll service that is accurate, timely and in compliance with local framework. Able to relate to employees at all levels relating to payroll queries (50%).
- To act as liaison for SAP HR & Payroll team based in NBS and the role entails reviewing and improving payroll processes, supporting the implementation of SuccessFactors (20%), consolidating payroll processes across locations in Singapore (10%), annual staff budgeting and payroll solution support (10%).
- To ensure proper execution of medical, pension benefits plans and work with EY on tax filing (10%).
- To ensure compliance/ provide support to all quality related activities identified in the NQMS Process Descriptions and Support Process Descriptions
- To ensure compliance /provide support to all OHS related activities identified in OHSAS manual Clause 4.4.1
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in SAP and Successfactor system implementation
- Team leadership experience
- Experienced in payroll processing for large headcount (more than 500+)
- Exposure in change management and project management
- Analytical thinking and meticulous
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057