Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Nov 2020
Head of Supply Chain ( F&B )
SingaporePermanent PositionThe Head of Supply Chain is responsible to lead and manage the Singapore Supply Chain team. Role is responsible to develop the performance of the supply chain team by improving, simplifying and harmonizing business processes associated with sales forecasting, demand & supply planning and warehouse & distribution.
Expires on 18 Dec 2020
- Supply chain management including inventory planning, inbound & outbound, transportation, 3PL management (Local / Export / Import)
- Leading and executing transformation projects within Supply Chain, develop the strategy, change management activities and training needs for the Supply Chain Team.
- Manage local S&OP processes to support cross-functional management operations performance.
- Define, streamline and improves the Supply Chain processes and as needed initiates corrective action and training.
- Establishment of Inventory management standards to optimize functional costs.
- Ensures high operational performance in warehouse & distribution
- Drive Supply Chain performance through KPI monitoring and target setting
- Supports other functions in the implementation of processes or systems
- Building, attracting and developing a High Performing Supply Chain Team
- Monitor cost management programs, including annual budget development, monthly P/L review and cost analysis
- Responsible and accountable for day to day operations and development of the business activities and operations
- Provide leadership and management to ensure realization of the objectives which are aligned with the organization's vision, mission and values
- Solid hands-on experience to lead and implement WMS and other various systems in Supply Chain team
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 9889 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 10 years of relevant senior management expertise in supply chain operations
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain and/or any other relevant areas
- Thorough understanding of business processes in the Foodservice industry, desirable in the Supply Chain/Logistics environment
- Ability to develop, deploy and implement Supply Chain strategy including change management, continuous improvement and process re-design.
- Managerial and operational experience obtained through leading teams/functions in warehouse & distribution sites.
- Able to develop short, long-range project planning and effectively communicate strategy plans to achieve goals
- Has superior industry insights and build on local knowledge and good track record of achievements
- Experience in ERP, Navision and WMS
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057