Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Mar 2019
Trade Marketing Manager (Personal Care Industry)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is a manufacturer and marketer of non-prescription drugs and healthcare products. Headquarter is in Orchard Park, New York, U.S.A. with operations in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Scotland, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Mexico, South Korea, China, and Japan. Manufacturing is carried out in 26 locations around the globe and marketing/distribution in over 150 countries. The company is a major player in the Japanese pharmaceutical market with top selling products in the eye care, topical, and stomach relief categories
Purpose of the Role:
The role is to develop trade strategies and promotion plan to drive Key Accounts’ growth in terms of market share, visibility and increase range selling. Working closely with Marketing and Sales departments, the role is an important function to support key accounts in achieving sales, effective merchandizing and market share objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
* Work closely with Marketing & Sales Department to develop effective trade promotions and cascade the promotions with clear communication to the key accounts
* Translate marketing strategy into actionable sales plan to achieve targets. Implement activities that deliver brand growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
* Monitor and evaluate advertising and promotion to ensure smooth running of the promotion and ensure the promotion targets are met by providing sufficient support to the team with given budget.
* Develop merchandizing and POS materials to support excellence in retail presence and best in class visibility.
* Deliver winning activation program that drives shopper interest and maximized sales performance from brand initiatives – include retailer events, POS and visibility, coupon promotions, in-store demo etc
* Involved in trade activities planning of New Product Developments to work out the best NPDs strategies to ensure successful launching.
* Develop a cohesive and effective strategic plans for Key Accounts, that combine all promotional plans and materials from Marketing and Sales teams
* Responsible for writing briefs, leading brainstorms, convincing Key Accounts on ideas, managing all creative development of POSM and execution
* Managing agencies, partnerships and cross functional partners as needed to ensure success of programs.
* Propose planogram and merchandize assortment strategies to advance the category.
* Establish proper procedure for critical trade sales process and ensure compliance – new product launch, trade and in-store promotion, market intelligence collection and reporting, forecasting.
* Conduct data analysis and audits to understand market trend and identify sales opportunities to drive sales and distribution while improving in-store merchandizing.
* Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share and customer satisfactionExpires on 17 Apr 2019
Skills and Abilities
* Demonstrate competencies in collaboration, customer focus, critical thinking and achieving results in alignment with business goals
* Using industry knowledge, thinks creatively and demonstrates shopper centric thinking, to grow the category
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter within a team setting
* Demonstrated ability to lead people and manage results with others
* Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
* Drive for results and looks for perfection
* Problem analysis and problem resolution
* Possess a consultant personality with the passion to handle variety of task in a calm and effective manner.
* Resourceful, dynamic, highly motivated, passionate and high personal drive to succeed.
* Passionate to work with team mates through actionable approaches.
* Travelling requirement: Less than 30%.
19 Jan 2019
Marketing Executive (Personal Care)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionJapanese Cosmetic Distribution Company
Expires on 17 Apr 2019
- Develop, organize and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned brand in line with brand marketing objectives and goals.
- Propose marketing strategies which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
- Work closely with designers, suppliers and production on matters related to creation, development and improvement of marketing materials
- Responsible for providing and supporting sales team with necessary product related materials
- Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
- Establish and maintain close relationship with associates such as principles, media, KOL & public
- Manage budget and calculate investment decisions within the limit of allocated budget
- Assist in the development of new/existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in related field (retail/beauty/FMCG) or 3 years working experience is required for this position
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Independent and organized to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven and multi-tasking work environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably female and Malaysia citizen only
07 Dec 2018
Assistant Brand Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established MNC company specializes in beauty and personal skincare products and carrying one of the world’s largest skin care brands.
- Effectively manage the assigned category segment by leading brand development plan & strategy, revenue growth management strategy, research and insights, future category opportunities and integrated marketing communication activation in support of the direct line manager and aligned with total company growth objectives and strategic roadmap.
- Play an important contributing role to build commercial team capabilities, operating effectiveness, team spirit, and collaborative culture across the marketing Team and within the organization.
- A&P planning & spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews
- Marketing Strategy Develop short term growth strategies. Ability to take initiative to identify key opportunities and gaps on top of deeply understanding via analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Consumer Understanding
- Comprehend and able to identify a competitive potential insight that is unique and opportunistic and executing actionable plan set by line manager.
- Media & Communication Plan
- Execute plan of A&P spend for product’s ATL communication, working together with Media Manager to ensure timeliness.
- Marketing Launch Plans
- Develop consumer marketing launch plans for all new product innovations, product re-launches or category thematic P1 campaigns as assigned by line manager, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead point of contact for cross functional team on providing information, planning, task segregation for the campaigns.
- Key point of contact to manage external agencies/ business partners to meet the campaign deliverables.
- Market Research
- Execute and value add to research projects planned in support of line manager
- Brand Image & Brand standard
- Implement brand guidelines and act as key gatekeeper for all product brand equity materials communicated internally and externally
- Finance & Budgeting
- Financial savvy – able to comprehend P&L and seek opportunities to continuously improvement cost efficiency.
- Accountable for product segment A&P spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews.
- Team management
- Inspiring, motivate, coaching, develop cross functional team to deliver business objective.
- Self-initiative to own career development plan.
- Courage & actively give and seek for feedback from line manager and colleagues.
Expires on 17 Apr 2019
- Update Direct Line Manager on the status of the principle accountabilities on bases of internal and external information: market research for brand image, usage, market share.
- Demonstrate the highly effective communication within the cross-function (with SCM, CD team, Retail team, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Regional Marketing, Finance) to ensure the highest business result achieved.
- Complete standard monthly reporting templates as required by category assigned in timely and data accurate manner.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing/ Management/ Finance/ Economics/ Commerce
- High fluency and comprehension (Oral & Written) in English – Plus point: Malay and Chinese languages
- Microsoft Excel & Power point Savvy
- Strong leadership, self initiator and high level of self-accountability
- Effective planning, time management, presentation, negotiation, communication and project management
- Persuasive & effective communication cross functions
- High Problem Solving Skill
- Entrepreneurship & Ownership
- High sense or emergency
- Analytical mindset
- Positively motivated “Can-do attitude)
- Multi tasker
- Thrives under pressure
- High awareness and passion for today’s trends and news
- 2 years Consumer Brand Marketing experience within the similar capacity of MNC FMCG preferred (Personal Care/ Female Category/ Skincare/ Beauty a plus)
05 Nov 2018
Product Executive (handling skincare line product)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well established beauty and personal care FMCG company.
Expires on 03 Apr 2019
- Assist and monitoring advertising and promotion plans
- Follow up customer complaints and execute corrective actions
- Monitor stock movement and follow up on OOS items
- Coordinate and work closely with advertising team to develop the artwork within the frame
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Liaise closely with sales team to track each product's performance and monitor sales yield from each promotional support
- Insights into various marketing functions and activities
- Get hands on experience and develop real world skills
- Gain cross functional knowledge beyond marketing
Posted ByEmily Poh (Messaging available via WatsApp)
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Good attitude and presentable.
- Good academic background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willing to handle events and roadshows.
- Capable of managing network and build rapport.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.