Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Jul 2021
Distribution Specialist (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionA public listed US MNC in Biotechnology industry
We are looking for a dynamic individual to come in & become part of the Shipping/Logistics team. The individual should have an understanding on how material is received, moved, & shipped within an organization. In this role, the Shipping Clerk will be responsible for picking & packing of products & shipping of various items. The individual must have experience working in a warehouse environment & have experience working in shipping. The individual will work in the 4C, -20C, & -40C cold storage units for picking of storage of products. If the candidate has experience using an ERP software that’s a plus. Individuals applying must work well in a team atmosphere, ability to adapt, detailed orientated, self-starter, & thrive in working in a face paced environment.
Expires on 04 Aug 2021
- Picking of products based on internal requests & customer sales orders
- Packing of temperature sensitive & ambient goods in preparation for delivery to internal & external customer
- Processing of export documentation such as commercial invoices, shippers letter of instructions, bill of ladings, packing slips, certificate of origin, etc for International shipments
- Preparing shipping labels for domestic & international
- Maintain inventory recording, labeling, & placing materials in stock based on the designated inventory locations
- May be required to coordinate & scheduling of shipments
- Process sales orders in our ERP system
- May be required to lift up products up to 25kg
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school education or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (Life Science preferred)
- Ability to multi-task & excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Worked with an ERP software
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, Outlook)
- IATA DG Certification
- Experience working in a Life Science environment
- Contract position
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057