Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2019
Senior Account and Finance Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an integrated healthcare and life sciences company. Their focus is on developing unique products and delivery systems for a range of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical segments. Their office is located in Kuala Lumpur.
- Ensure monthly financial result accuracy, prepare and responsible or quarterly variance reporting and management reporting
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with MFRS/IFRS.
- Maintain financial accounting system for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
- Maintain the tracking of capital injection from HQ to subsidiaries.
- Responsible and work closely with Tax Consultants for tax computation and tax filing.
- To handle SST transactions in the accounting system and well updated with SST amendments from time to time. Liaise with Tax Consultants on all SST related matters when required.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and be the main local to liaise with the external auditors for audit completion.
- Assist with process implementation and ensure compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist with the review of monthly cash flow.
- Assist with banking related matters when required.
- Guide and coach junior teammates.
Frameworks, boundaries & Decision Making Authority
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- Finance procedures and SOPs
- Company policies which has financial impacts
- Accounting System / ERP
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Preferably with professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, good advantage with experience in audit
- Analytical and detailed oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong in financial accounting and reporting, treasury management, and financial analysis
- Experience in tax related matters like SST
- Good people skills which includes communication skills, and collaboration among Finance teams and other departments.