Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jul 2019
MNC Sales Representaitve
TaiwanPermanent PositionA leading innovator of implant-based dental restorations. We work every day to perfect every aspect of esthetic dentistry for our customers, and their patients, around the world.
Expires on 15 Aug 2019
- Aggressively deploy new customer initiative
- Managing enquiries from new / existing customers
- Build and implement customer relationship management processes
- Assist Sales Manager in business development and marketing for Taipei
- Accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance
- Work closely with Sales Manager to achieve sales target and excellence customer services
- Liaise for special assignment such as convention, exhibition etc.
Posted ByLaurella Wang
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2-3 years sales experience
- Medical Device related is a must
- Dental related academic background is a must
- Prefer dental background
- Prefer consumable related selling experience
- Good sales process management and understanding / disciplined
- Ability to target and support customer’s need and build up good relationship
- Positive attitude in problem solving
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Well developed business analysis skills including opportunity and risk assessment
15 Jul 2019
RA / QA Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe company is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Their mission is to enable their customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They help their customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
University degree in Biochemistry or related area. Master Degree highly desirable
Expires on 17 Aug 2019
- Minimum of 6 years Professional experience in a regulated environment. IVD or medical devices or healthcare industry experience with a successful track record in regulatory affairs
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory requirement: FDA 21cfr part 820, EU CE IVDD, ISO 9001 / 13485 and GDP Experience in product local and regional regulatory submissions / registrations
Posted ByCarol Lee (Reg No: 70774153)
- Take overall responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance for Specialty Diagnostics Group (SDG) in Taiwan and ensure that SDG Taiwan is in compliance with required local regulations. Work with business and marketing leaders to prepare the regulatory strategy.
- Collaborate and communicate with global and regional regulatory teams, local business units & other functions for regulatory strategies, regulatory requirements and documentation required for regulatory submission.
- Assess the change controls or post approval change management and continuously ensure regulatory compliance, including necessary reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Build rapport with regulatory agencies and notified bodies as required to perform effective and fast approvals for product registrations.
- Create a tracking mechanism to ensure that all products we sell through our direct team are registered. Support distributors to get the needful documents to complete their registration.
- Surveillance - feedback to the organization on new or changed regulatory requirements
- Assistance and advice on compliance with regulations (sales and distribution activities)
- Deployment of quality management systems and specific processes
- Management of certification for distribution and selling activities
- Oversight of CAPA (recalls, product holds)
- Managing customer feedback (complaint intake and follow up)
- Driving process improvement projects e.g. complaint handling system; product registration process
- Understand the regulation trend and industry insight
- Manage a team of RA/QA Specialist
27 Jun 2019
Principal / Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Medical Device Industry
SingaporePermanent PositionA global medical device company is looking for two Principal / Senior Embedded Software Engineers as part of the expansion in their R&D Embedded Software team. This company is looking to design and develop software for embedded microprocessors in medical products. You will have the opportunity make your mark in the entire product development life cycle and progress further to either a managerial or technical career path. An excellent remuneration and training opportunities on a global level will be provided.
Expires on 27 Jul 2019
- Providing embedded software design leadership
- Developing real time embedded software applications
- Designing and documenting real-time embedded systems
- Interfacing with other project stakeholders to ensure delivery of overall project objectives
- Implementing and verifying software behaviour using automated tools
- Assuring quality of software applications through design, review, and testing
- Mentoring junior engineers and technical officers
- Delivering product to manufacturing within the required timelines
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor or Master in Electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering
Track record in developing embedded systems
- Experienced in peer technical reviews, quality systems, and design using UML
- Solid knowledge on TCP/IP or any other Communication / Industrial Protocol
- Experienced in providing effort estimation, project planning and tracking
- Experience in GUI concepts and implementation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Location : North East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
21 Jun 2019
Senior Manager - Operations
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is an integrated medical solution provider of equipment, supplies, and services in Asia. They have a long standing history of providing quality services to an extensive network of thousands of healthcare institutions that includes government and private hospitals, day surgery center, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories, and nursing homes. They represent many leading medical brands and also providing marketing solutions, biomedical engineering services, and clinical support to clients.
- Lead and manage all aspects of operations including Sales Operations management, Inventory Management, Procurement and Logistics.
- Plan and execute operation related tasks and activities involving Inventory Management, Sales Order Management and Logistics Management.
- Deliver all operations related KPIs as determined by the corporate operations and management from time to time.
- Ensure zero waste by managing inventory provisions, shrinkages and disposal , bad debts and continuously strive towards positive cash flow and neutral working capital.
- Conduct in-depth anaylsis and report on all operations matters and KPIs in monthy and to provide appropriate guidance to country and corporate management.
- Develop,maintain and update the Standard Operating Procedures and Policy manuals, and to strive for standardization where possible and conduct periodical audit.
- Manage,develop and coach employees through the identification of training plans, performance review and feedback and development of career progression map.
- Monitor and control working capital ( AR , Inventory and AP)
- Review all distribution agreements to identify key risk areas, highlight the risk and propose risk mitigation recommendations.
- Work closely with Country and Corporate Management on ongoing efficiency improvement projects.
- Monitor and control the procurement and purchasing process in accordance to inventory management methodology and policies.
- Establish optimal stock replenishment schedule based on lead time, expiry,order requirements and other parameters related to the supply for each item.
- Determine order quantity to ensure the optimal level of inventory is kept that can fulfill sales forecast as well as meeting working capital target.
- Oversee the procurement process to ensure proper document trail and working closely with principals to ensure shipment arrives on time and in full quantity.
- Support the Company's inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings,rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital.
- Perform cycle stock checks and ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system.
- Minimize control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
Sales Operations Management
Expires on 21 Jul 2019
- Fully in charge for Order-To-Cash collection cycle which encompasses the quotation generation and order acceptance cycle, delivery and installation cycle and cash collection cycle.
- Oversee daily operations activities which encompasses documentation flow, information flow, product flow and operation workflow.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation and timely compilation of proof of delivery (POD) documents and record keeping.
- Ensure the full and timely collection of receivable through constant liaison with salesperson and customers.
- Work closely in project management of large installations to ensure complete and accurate documentation and proof of product and service delivery.
- Actively monitor and rotate inventories and demonstration equipment consigned to customers and ensure the disposal of the latter in a timely manner.
- Manage third party logistics service providers to ensure their service is up to standard and meet agreed KPIs.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must possess at least Degree in Supply Chain Management / Operation Management / Logistics or any related field.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in operation management, sales distribution or supply chain management.