Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Aug 2022
Executive Search Consultant/Senior Consultant (IT/Digital Recruitment)
SingaporePermanent PositionPeopleSearch is a regional executive search and talent acquisition firm built on a reputation of elevating careers and empowering businesses with bespoke solutions.
Our consultants have deep industry knowledge and experience, servicing growth industries and functions in 6 key Asian cities. Well-established offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong and Shanghai enable us to serve our clients and candidates in-country or across the region.
Over more than 20 years, we have delivered human capital solutions that drive success. As we identify, assess and recruit outstanding executives into mid/senior-level roles, our aim is to enable candidates and organisations to achieve their goals in concert with one another.
PeopleSearch is a brand of SGX-listed HRnetGroup Limited.
What will you do?
Expires on 30 Sep 2022
- Handle end-to-end on local or regional recruitment projects
- Conduct specialization research by engaging talents in the market.
- Advise clients on market intelligence and provide them with the best talent solutions
- Act as an Integral role in fulfilling staffing and needs of clients and assist the candidate to get a better career opportunity
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with clients, candidates.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
Posted ByTan Kok Pin (Reg No: R1106634)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need?
- Strong passion to develop a career in sales, scaling career advancement and looking for a platform to excel
- Strong passion and curiosity of people
- Skills in business development, account management, networking and relationship building is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast Track Program for Outstanding Performers to Leadership Level
- Career Progression Locally and/ or Regionally
- Recognition Awards for Performers
- Basic + attractive unlimited quarterly incentive
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
- Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
- Flexible work arrangement
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Tan Kok Pin, Reg No: R1106634). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
25 Aug 2022
Sales Recruitment Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionAt PeopleSearch, we believe that all paths lead to one common goal: making a great connection that brings two amazing people together. Your job is to be a catalyst for them to reimagine and achieve their goals in concert with each other. It’s about crystallising a mutually beneficial vision. We hire based on potential and train on skill. We invest in strengthening your competencies. We offer competitive compensation package including incentive scheme and attractive variable bonuses.
Expires on 31 Oct 2022
- Perform full cycle of recruitment
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the candidate/client's needs and expectations
- Maintain strong relationships in the market
- Work to improve recruitment efficiency
Posted ByLau Pui San (Reg No: R1981490)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Sales and goal oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet strict deadlines and independently motivated
- Strong team player
Location : Central, hybrid work arrangement
If you believe you fit the bill, do get in touch! We look forward to discussing your career success as part of our team. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Lau Pui San, Reg No: R1981490). You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
25 May 2022
Human Resources Manager - C&B
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank and they are currently expanding their HR team to cope with business needs. They are now looking for a high calibre Human Resources - C&B Manager join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career prospect
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- Manage a board range of compensation and benefits programs such as market benchmarking exercise, annual HR budgeting and allocation, performance appraisal, bonus scheme, benefits plan, incentive scheme to meet business strategy and company culture;
- Monitor general HR operations and responsible for payroll function, taxation and benefits to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidance, monitor and resolve any anomalies;
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures to ensure all practice are complied with regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Prepare HR related reports and percolate in ad-hoc HR and Admin projects
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University graduate holder, preferably in the discipline of Human Resources Management or Business Administration, experience with banking institution is highly preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of human resources experience with solid experience in HR policy review, C&B management and operations;
- Well versed with HK employment law and related financial regulatory requirements;
- Good business acumen with strong in data and figures management, high attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to drive new initiatives and projects;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly for Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (both written and spoken)Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**