Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 May 2019
Senior Engineer, Firmware
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a world leader in industrial automation and information, and has a partner network of regional and global specialists in distribution, system integration and product referencing , is looking for an experienced Firmware Engineer to join their dynamic R&D team to design, develop, test and support the firmware/embedded software applications for existing and next-generation I/O.
Expires on 09 Jun 2019
- You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for existing and next-generation I/O in accordance with engineering best practices/processes, and in partnership with team members across the globe. You will also need to possess the working knowledge of creation and debugging of embedded/software applications. You will participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases, and will also need to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet project deliverables, and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree / Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- Min 3 years relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems, I/O module firmware. Candidates with more years of experience can be considered for either Senior or Staff position.
- Strong knowledge in programming language: C, C++;
- Experience in industrial control systems is a great advantage
- Experience with programming 32 bits Microcontroller (ARM is preferred) and developing low level device driver, SPI, UART, etc.
- Experience with development in one or more of the following areas for embedded system:
- Development with RTOS, such as VxWorks, ThreadX or others
- Development of communication protocols like Ethernet/USB/WIFI and CAN/Profibus
- Automated unit test methodology
- Good analysis skills and proven ability to solve complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile process, static analysis tool and version control tools(e.g. ClearCase, GitLab) will be an advantage
Office Location: East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057