Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jun 2021
Logistics Engineer (Contract Role)
SingaporeContract PositionWorld’s largest construction-equipment manufacturing company for construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial turbines and diesel-electric instruments.
Expires on 10 Jul 2021
- Responsible to provide day to day support to Asia Distribution Centre including monitoring, reporting and analysing facility Storage cube/location utilizations.
- Identifying and executing safety, quality, storage, lead and execute logistics improvement projects
- Build on customer values and intrusive relationships, problem solving skills and dealing with ambiguity
- Technical capabilities are needed: data purification & analysis, warehouse storage design, machinery & equipment design and procurement, logistics process design, inventory transfer & rearrangement planning, workforce & equipment planning, integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No:R1103905)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in supply chain, logistics, industrial or mechanical engineering
- Be proficient in English and Chinese. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in Asia
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably in end-to-end logistics operations/ warehouse planning and design, supply chain, or manufacturing
- Strong PC Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & AutoCAD)
- WMS, SAP knowledge
- Contract Position
If you are interested, apply today.
Work Location: Jurong
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No:R1103905)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057