Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
11 May 2023
Senior Executive, Finance - 1-year Direct Contract (Renewable)
SingaporeContract PositionA multi-business company with a global footprint, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanization is looking for Senior Executive, Finance to support one of their business unit Finance Team.
Salary Range: SGD 5,000 - 5,600Expires on 16 Jun 2023
- Review some monthly, quarterly and annual management results
- Responsible for full set financials in Singapore
- Monitor and ensure compliance with accounting, tax, statutory & regulatory requirements
- Assist in preparation of financial information for inclusion in public documents e.g.
- Support manager to work with some local and overseas subgroup finance teams to ensure adequate and timely financial and management reporting to the Group
- Oversee the timely preparation of budgets and forecasts Maintain and review financial policies and procedures and ensure compliance within the Group
- Support manager to manage the internal and external audit processes and ensure timely closure of all audit findings
- Work with manager and company secretaries to prepare to various subgroup Board meetings and resolutions
- Support manager on asset level quarterly Audit Committee and Board Meetings
annual report, sustainability report, circular, announcements for special projects
- Participate in value creation projects working with other team members
- Any other adhoc projects as assigned, e.g. M&A due diligence review, etc
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4Hana/Yardi is an added advantage.
- Candidates with strong financial literacy and financial modeling skills are preferred.
- Innovative and communicates well and quickly.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in an Audit or Accountant role. Experience in infrastructure industry preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in fast pace work environment
- 1-year Direct Contract (Renewable) Position
Office Location: South
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057