Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Nov 2019
Plant Manufacturing Director
TaiwanPermanent PositionA global company in manufacture industry
Expires on 21 Dec 2019
- Manage, direct and coordinate overall Taiwan operations. Assure that organization’s production objectives are achieved at the lowest cost consistent with quality requirements.
- Establish and implement business plan and strategy manufacturing plant.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the manufacturing operations to maintain schedule adherence, quality and productivity goals.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual operation budget and performance improvement goals.
- Review and recommend organizational structural changes to meet business objectives. Develop and maintain an effective manufacturing organization by staffing the plant with an adequate number of qualified personnel. Responsible for the development of personnel to achieve their maximum potential and effectiveness.
- Determine plant policies consistent with corporate policies and direct and supervise the application of such policies to the plant’s manufacturing operations.
- Direct the establishment and development of adequate processes, tooling and manufacturing engineering support for the introduction of new and/or improve products as well as the continued manufacturing of existing products. Develop and implement processes to assure safety and environmental compliance.
- Manage and lead safety management system in the plant and ensure safety performance meet requirements.
- Participate in long-range plant expansion, conversion and equipment planning.
Posted ByRuby Fang
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and translate between Chinese and English.
- Bachelor degree and experience in a fast paced - high volume Manufacturing Operation.
- Knowledge and experience of Lean, 6 sigma, manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Awareness of Manufacturing and Operation principles.
- Knowledge and experience with modern manufacturing techniques.
- 8-10 years successful manufacturing management experience in multinational company; Overriding commitment to EH&S.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and Six Sigma is preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Excellent ability to motivate others
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft packages, including intermediate excel.
- Able to partner at all levels in the business.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in improvement activities and metrics.
- Excellent people and team management skills