Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 Aug 2019
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a premier global asset manager with good reputation and they are current hiring an Executive Assistant to support a couple of their senior executives in their regional office in Hong Kong. Incumbent will have the chance to work in an open cultured work environment and also enjoys good work life balance in this role.
Expires on 27 Sep 2019
- Provide support to senior leaders on a daily basis
- Make travel arrangements including air tickets, hotel, visa and visit agenda, etc.
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules
- Arrange onsite and offsite phone calls / meetings and facility set up
- Ensure passports and visas are valid for travel
- Help work out logistics and agenda for inbound visitors
- File expense reports for senior leaders on timely basis
- Deal with other ad hoc issues if needed
- Act as coordinators between other functions and team members
- Arrange on-board set up for new employees within business functions
- Maintain annual expenses within budget for business functions, if required
Posted ByJared Ng
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / email@example.com
- Fluent in English, university graduates preferred with over 10-year Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate good team spirit with pleasant personality
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Jared Ng:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 818 / 6377-1288
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**