Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jan 2019
Digital Strategic Transformation Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA first tier General Insurer located in the Heart of the Central Business District is seeking a Digital Strategic Transformation Manager to drive digital transformation and implementation strategy, utilizing cutting edge technology. This role will be key in bringing start-up innovation back into the client's business operations and optimisation on current processes, products, platforms, and services.
This role will be seated in Singapore at the client's Singapore Innovation Lab, reporting back to the Group level also headquartered in Asia, working alongside two other digital managers (driving business/partnerships and digital marketing, respectively) and dual reporting line to the regional VP Digital Innovation and to the group level.
You will be driving digital transformation and implementation strategy, understanding all pieces (marketing, technology, operations) work to connect back to the client's business operations in each of their regional markets. It is ideal for the incumbent to have an outgoing personality as he/she has to network with stakeholders and with various start-ups in Asia for collaborations and investments.
Furthermore, this is an unique opportunity where you will get to be part of an award winning insurer that promotes a culture of learning, recognition, open door policy and work-life balance. In addition, you will also be able to explore opportunities to grow and further advance your academic and professional qualifications. In return, you will enjoy an attractive and exciting remuneration package as well.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE
Expires on 22 Feb 2019
- Help define the business's approach to build a culture of innovation
- Lead the development of an external ecosystem of start-ups, founders, investors etc.
- Own the communication strategy and internal collaboration on innovation projects
- You will be responsible to setup and manage corporate-startup collaboration projects, inclusive of internal stakeholder education and buy-in (at regional and group level) to execution and implementation strategy, to review and monitoring of performance of integrated technologies and services
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent.
Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, with prior experience in the insurance domain is a huge plus.
- Proven success in driving innovation processes and ideally, has worked within large matrix conglomerates
- Extremely high level of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to drive large scale transformation in an organisation that's been around for more than 100 years
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Candidates with digital marketing technology experience will have an added advantage.
- Proven record of successful implementation of digital strategies.
- Regional experience required as there will be travels within the region.
If you meet the above requirements strictly, do send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Lin at 6511 3424 (Reg No. R1878551)