Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Apr 2019
Senior Underwriting Transformation Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionIndustry: Life and Health Role: Senior Underwriting Transformation Specialist Location: Singapore One of the largest composite insurance company with ambitious growth plan is on the lookout for Senior Underwriting Specialist to provide underwriting support across product lines in the underwriting department. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in business development, strategic planning and leveraging on proven technology to achieve high underwriting efficiency. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated annually of up to S$ 150,000.
The main responsibilities include:
Expires on 18 May 2019
- Propose and establish strategic underwriting framework focused on enabling the shift from a manpower intensive model to one emphasizing operation efforts led by productivity technology and innovation.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders including reinsurers to ensure key underwriting standards in accordance with the governance and compliance policies of the group.
- Develop and drive underwriting process improvements and establish a customer-centric culture across all entities
- Cultivate market- leading underwriting services and partnership for customers and agents.
- Manage quality control, develop and oversee underwriting procedures and standards are in accordance with legislations and policies by conducting quality checks, assessments and provide trainings need of underwriters.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
- Monitor and optimize the progress of underwriting departments and ensure plans supporting company strategic implement.
- Ensure escalated growth and key operational performance indicators are met.
- Manage a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByWinnie Ng Yu (Reg No: R1879732)
The main requirements include:
- Candidate to have at least 10-15 years of experience in Life, Accident & Health Underwriting
- Strong leadership ability and a great team player
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven and strong communication skills
- Professional Qualification and certification in underwriting is compulsory!
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732) or call +65 6511 3425 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
17 Apr 2019
Senior In House Paralegal – 3 Months Contract
SingaporeContract PositionOne of the largest reinsurance company is on the lookout for an In-House Paralegal/Legal Counsel. Initial point of contact for legal matters in Singapore office; responsible for assisting with drafting client contracts, contracts review and administration, company secretarial work, legal research, assisting with intellectual property filings and attending meetings/calls with clients on agreement/contract negotiation as requested by the team. Transactional, Organizational, entity management and drafting experience are key. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated monthly of up to S$ 10,000.
- Initial review or draft of all agreements
- Directly work with internal business clients in APAC region.
- Maintain contract database on legal documentation management system with the electronic storage of contracts, amendments, KYC and related documentation as it pertains to clients
Maintain Corporate Filings and Minute Book:
- Draft and prepare corporate governance forms, Board and shareholder minutes, consents, materials, filings, and resolutions related to APAC affiliates for Group Legal; attend Board meetings for certain APAC affiliates; manage relationships with external Secretarial service companies in APAC
Drafting and updating internal policies related to APAC affiliates as requested by Group General Counsel.
- Perform legal review of all marketing materials
- Work with Head of Legal and Assistant Manager to maintain and track
- Coordinate initial filings and renewals with Head of Legal.
- Work related to researching laws and regulations of various countries in APAC
Other Group Legal Projects
Expires on 17 May 2019
- Conduct other paralegal tasks including drafting related to projects requested by Head of Legal and Assistant Manager.
Posted ByNg Yu Winnie (Reg No: R1879732)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- The successful candidate should have at least 3-10 years of experience for In-house legal counsel support experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A good background handling corporate / commercial agreements.
- Confident on drafting with minimal supervision and working closely with an external Lawyer.
- 3 Months Contract position
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057