Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jan 2020
Training and Competency, Senior Trainer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for a passionate and driven Training & Competency trainer supporting their sales force!
Expires on 29 Feb 2020
- Assist in training sales representatives’ on their knowledge of Fact Finder and sales system.
- Assist in reviewing the quality of Fact Finder and recommendations, at the same time, ensuring that the Fact Finder document are in compliance with the company standards.
- Assist in managing the competency requirements of supervisors and representatives by developing requirements in accordance to regulatory and industry guidelines, crafting communication plans and conducting briefings/ training to keep them well-informed on any changes.
- Assist in coaching and training supervisors of sales representatives when required.
- Assist in managing special projects/ initiatives: conceptualizing requirements, facilitating discussion with stakeholders to obtain concept buy-in, planning resources, timelines and action. Additionally, keeping stakeholders regularly updated on projects progress, ensuring project implementation is carried out smoothly and performing post-project reviews to identify areas of improvement.
- Assist in conducting audit for regulatory compliance requirements, namely supervisory duties compliance of Committee on Efficient Distribution of Life Insurance (CEDLI) requirements by leaders, mystery shopping results, categorization of Balance Scorecard (BSC) grading and appeals.
- Liaise with IT/ Group Risk Management/ Distribution Regulatory and Compliance (DRC) on any data extraction/ investigation and reporting
- Prepare regular reports.
- Provide support in attending to the queries from sales representatives.
- Assist in reviewing and updating the Standard Operating Procedures of T&C.
Posted ByChris Tan Wei Xuan (Reg No: R2089934)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or Sciences
- CMFAS (M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI), CFP, ChFC professional qualification would be an added advantage
- At least two years of relevant experience in the Financial Services industry; preferably with experience in life insurance sales or compliance work
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and a strong team player
- Meticulous and eye for detail.
- Previous experience in stand up training and project management.