Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jul 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Asian based Internet / Gaming company is seeking a Legal Counsel to join the team. You will be assisting the Head of Legal and Compliance, to work on legal and compliance issues with the company within the APAC region.
Expires on 11 Aug 2021
- Serve as senior legal counsel for the company’s various international businesses, especially in gaming.
- Negotiate, draft, and review commercial agreements.
- Implement program to facilitate compliance with global privacy laws and regulations, including the PDPA, GDPR and CCPA.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations around the world.
- Participate in international projects, including global corporate structure, IP strategy and M&A
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Admitted to practice as a solicitor (or equivalent), with approximately 5 - 7 years post qualification experience.
- Experience within Internet/game companies or multi-national corporations.
- Strong data privacy experience, CIPP/E and CIPP/US certifications are preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in dealing with issues relating to international businesses.
- Interest in the internet and gaming space.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) as this role will be communicating with Chinese counterparts.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057