Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 May 2019
AustraliaPermanent PositionA top Australian bank with a Wealth Management arm is looking for someone with a strong technical background (software development, implementation etc.) and financial industry experience. You will get to learn from the very best and be professionally trained on specific Core Banking application solutions and thereafter get deployed directly as a pioneer team into a multi-million project starting up.
You will be trained and thereafter be a Subject Matter Expert to manage development, integration, implementation and project management of a first class European Core Banking Solution. After training, you will be part of a top Australian bank in Sydney to implement, integrate and cover all functional to technical aspects being a pioneer of this newly formed position.Expires on 05 Jun 2019
Posted BySherwin Yeo (WhatsApp)
Tel: 9619 email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage development, integration and implementation of specific core banking modules and operations
• Conduct workshops for gathering requirements from business stakeholders and users
• Technical specifications solutioning, preparing required functional and technical specification documents
• Troubleshoot, bug-test and provide quality assurance (review of code, tests, documentation etc.)
• You also will manage and influence stakeholders, communicate effectively and manage expectations according to the business requirements from both the technical and business sides of the bank
• Strong technical background and experience (i.e. software development, implementation roles)
• Functional experience and knowledge in financial services (Front/Middle/Back Office)
• Preferably prior technical hands-on experience with Middle and Back Office processes in the financial industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as to manage stakeholders and influence effectively