Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jan 2021
Head of Marketing
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of a leading Fintech with their operations across South East Asia. We are looking for a creative and dynamic marketing leader with regional exposure to drive the digital strategy and the branding throughout South East Asia.
As a Head of Marketing, you role is critical in the Company to achieve the mission, leading the marketing strategy and plan including user acquisition and engagement, brand awareness, merchant partnership and marketing campaigns.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with team in other regions.
Expires on 25 Feb 2021
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of company’s marketing campaigns
- Develop effective and efficient brand and marketing plans across online and offline channels
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies to achieve key business results, driving adoption of core services
- Influence a high-performance company culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration
- Work closely with other teams to ensure best practices are implemented, execution is aligned, and campaign performance is optimized and achieve ROI, providing guidance, training whenever necessary.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide campaign results, analyses and forecasts and report to senior management on a regularly basis
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years of relevant working experience in a mid-sized highly matrix organization
- Strong track records in driving marketing strategies in Ecommerce/Fintech is highly desired
- Extensive leadership across team in different countries and good analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, able to accept like a “start-up” environment and able to roll up sleeve attitude
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057