Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jul 2020
Business Analyst (Fintech)
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the fastest growing digital insurer looking for a Business Analyst in Singapore. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders, such as Project Managers and Developers, and you will be in charge of the Pre-sales, system demo and so on. Someone with strong exposure as Product Manager in Fin-Tech or Insurtech will be a good fit for the role!
Expires on 25 Aug 2020
- Responsible for demand research, propose solutions, conduct demand collection, analysis, sorting, and continuous tracking;
- Assist the project manager to control the overall scope of project requirements;
- Sort out business function flowcharts and design system functions according to user needs;
- Responsible for writing business analysis documents, requirements specifications, and functional specifications;
- Be able to explain requirements to related personnel in architecture, development, testing and art to ensure that the requirements are correctly understood;
- Verification, optimization and upgrade and related feedback after system implementation.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in insurance, actuarial science, computer, software engineering is preferred
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience, 3 years or more of insurance industry experience, auto insurance or property insurance background is preferred
- Proficient in core insurance business, experience in business analysis and project management is preferred
- Good communication, summary and coordination skills
- Have a high sense of responsibility, positive and optimistic, teamwork spirit
- Bonus item PMP certificate or LOMA certificate
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057