Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
4 listing(s) available.
06 Jun 2023
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client, a financial management firm, is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Financial Controller to join their fast growing operation in Hong Kong
Salary Range: HKD 85,000 - 95,000Expires on 31 Jul 2023
- Oversee the financial operations of the company, including accounting, financial reporting, and financial planning and analysis
- Ensure compliance with all financial and regulatory requirements, including tax filings, audit requirements, and financial reporting standards
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal control and regulation requirements
- Manage relationships with service providers including fund administrators, tax advisors, and auditors
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to senior leaders and manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Lead the month-end closing process and ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Monitor liquidity of funds to ensure adequate funding for operations and investments purposes
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement changes to increase efficiency and accuracy of financial operations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in finance or accounting, with at least 5 years in a financial leadership role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Experience managing accounting and financial reporting processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in the financial services industry is preferred
30 May 2023
Chief Information Officer
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a fast-growing digital financial firm in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Chief Information Officer to spearhead its IT function in order to support their aggressive growth plan in Hong Kong
Salary Range: HKD 100,000 - 120,000Expires on 30 Jun 2023
- Provide technology thought leadership and engage key stakeholders to influence business strategy with the effective deployment of end-to-end technology and transformative solutions
- Lead the bank’s technology & innovation function to maintain the Bank's technology infrastructure capability, supporting the business activities across the business segments.
- Influence and drive the future technology agenda for Hong Kong in alignment with Group technology strategy, orchestrating seamless support from all technology players to ensure delivery of the best technology solutions in time, within budget, with least risks and highest service continuity
- Responsible to establish and execute a detailed implementation plan to meet governance requirements
- Work with relevant stakeholders to enhance client experience and provide changes and introduction of new technologies and innovation to enhance revenue potential
- Lead by example and build the appropriate engineering culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations for the team and work in collaboration with the second line partners providing governance and control.
- Contribute to employee engagement, talent development and performance management
- University degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant experience in banking industry
- Possesses strong technical background
- Possesses strong leadership and people management capabilities. Proven record in managing a sizable team.
- A deep knowledge of IT governance, development, implementation, business analytics and project management. Strong knowledge of HKMA requirements essential
- A deep knowledge of financial data, a comprehension of regulatory, compliance, and risk management
- Possess strong banking experience with good experience in both core banking system and applications are essential. Experience in FinTech development model is a plus.
- Solid experience to liaise with relevant domestic and oversea technology units, and work with various stakeholders from business, product, marketing, operations, finance, compliance, and risk
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented who could work under pressure and deadline
- Self-motivated, willing to work in competent, challenging and team-work environment
- Good command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
19 May 2023
AVP/VP - Infrastructure Architect
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in Financial Services industry is currently looking for a AVP/VP - Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for developing the technology vision and strategy for infrastructure architecture.
Salary Range: SGD 11,000 - 13,000Expires on 30 Jun 2023
- Drive change & transformational work to deliver & shape IT Infrastructure capability and enhancements
- Provide architectural design in accordance to business requirements
- Implement and maintain data, network and technical architecture requirements for development, execution and operations environments
- Provide insights to business and IT management in identifying operational efficiencies, analysing the needs of different departments and determine ways to deliver business objectives
- Continuously maintain and strive to improvement upon the service level and quality of services provide by IT Infrastructure function
- Introducing technology and processes which improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through automation, improve stability and implementation of resilient and robust designs.
Posted ByDorothy Ma (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years of experience in in infrastructure solution and architecture.
- Experience in cloud architectures and technologies for network, servers, database, storage, middleware
- Familiarity with concept such as Infrastructure as Code, and DevSecOps
- Well versed with architectural and design thinking, developing, deploying and managing enterprise-class solutions
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership team and collaborate all levels
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 May 2023
HR & Admin Manager – Financial Institution
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a Hong Kong listed financial group. In view of their expansion in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for an experienced HR & Admin Manager to join their operations here. Incumbent can look forward to working in a good environment with capable leaders.
Salary Range: HKD 50,000 - 70,000Expires on 30 Jun 2023
- Lead and manage the HR & Admin team to ensure smooth and accurate daily operations
- Provide strategic HR advisory services to the group
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources and Administration operations, includes on boarding, employee relations, C&B (medical, insurance renewal, commission, budgeting, salary review, payroll) and office management
- Work closely with line managers and department heads on various HR matters, such as manpower planning, performance management, staff engagement, and people development
- Involve in HR policies setup and procedures updates
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 8 years HR generalist experience in financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of HR practices, labour laws, and regulations
- A very hands-on person and with leadership experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin; Native in Cantonese, Mandarin and English