Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jan 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Fortune 500 client is building an APAC Digital Innovation team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be building in-house products from scratch to drive change and shape the e-commerce landscape.
Expires on 30 May 2022
- Lead and define long-term goals and strategies in Omnichannel strategy and operations
- Set the technical vision and build design and architecture roadmap
- Drive innovation by keeping abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies
- Drive change & transformational work to deliver & shape new products and enhancements
- Provide insights to business and IT management in identifying operational efficiencies, analyzing the needs of different departments and determine ways to deliver business objectives
- Responsible for initiation process for new project requests including analysis of possible solutions, scope definition, resource, cost and schedule planning
- Provide innovative solutions by leveraging emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline IT processes.
- To recruit, coach and retain a high-functioning Engineering team and bring the team to the next level.
Posted ByTan Kok Pin (Reg No: R1106634)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 15 years of being CTO/ Tech Lead in building large-scale digital products
- Well versed with architectural and design thinking, developing, deploying and managing enterprise-class solutions
- Experience managing and leading teams in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership team and collaborate all levels
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Tan Kok Pin, Reg No: R1106634). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057