Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2020
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, one of the world’s leading financial services companies, is currently looking for Executive Assistant to provide professional secretarial and administrative support for senior leaders to ensure smooth operation for management team as a whole.
Expires on 07 Feb 2020
- Provide support to senior leaders on a daily basis.
- Make travel arrangements including air tickets, hotel, visa and visit agenda, etc.
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules.
- Arrange onsite and offsite phone calls / meetings and facility set up.
- Ensure passports and visas are valid for travel.
- Help work out logistics and agenda for inbound visitors.
- File expense reports for senior leaders on timely basis.
- Deal with other ad hoc issues if needed.
- Act as coordinators between other functions and team members.
- Arrange on-board set up for new employees within business functions.
- Maintain annual expenses within budget for business functions, if required
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. email@example.com
- Fluent in English, university graduates preferred with over 10-year Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook are required
- The candidate should be able to work independently and detail-oriented
- He / She should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate good team spirit with pleasant personality
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 803
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**