Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Jul 2020
IT Project Manager (APAC)
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading global MNC is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to take care of the APAC market.
Expires on 30 Aug 2020
- Be the overall driver for the development, planning, managing and tracking of IT projects’ activities.
- Perform change management to manage user expectations and lead the change request, and ensure in good quality.
- Handle project related matters and ensure it complies with the company’s internal policies, guidelines and proper documentation.
- Develop realistic work estimates, identify potential risks, financial budgets, timelines and delivery timeline.
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT solution development and delivery through prudent project and technical management in software development life cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between the solution and all the related teams are thought.
- To review contracts, project procurement request, contractual invoices and make recommendation.
- Work closely with customers and off-shore teams including vendors.
- Participate in project implementation and support regional implementation projects when required.
- Willingness to travel (30%)*
- Pandemics situation will be evaluated prior traveling, employee safety is our first priority.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of full-fledged IT Project Management experience.
- Successfully delivered large and complex projects at regional/global scale.
- Relevant experience in consulting especially for logistics, supply chain related business is a bonus.
- Prior experience working in an international environment is highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and able to perform independently as well in a team.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057