Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jan 2020
Digital Strategy Leader
TaiwanPermanent PositionWell-known multinational entertainment and record label conglomerate made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in the music business. It is the mission of every member of our team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and fellow employees at every stage of their careers.
- Develop and overlook the digital marketing strategy to promote our music and distributed artist content.
- Overlook the digital ecosystem in Taiwan (Including websites, social media, instant messengers, apps.)
- Overlook digital advertising strategy to ensure best practices and most effective platforms are used.
- Drive innovation and ensure that team members are adhering to best practices.
Digital CRM and Audiences
Expires on 09 Feb 2020
- Grow and refine CRM and audiences to a size that can affect market share.
- Build and manage local database of music fans with advanced segmentation to unlock customer insights and drive the effective result.
- Create strategies for CRM and audiences, building engaged audiences and fan communities for different artists and music genres.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
Tel: 0961101665/ Line:email@example.com
- Strong digital strategy and overall marketing insight
- Well experienced in cross-team collaboration and communication
- Experienced in driving user acquisition
- Passionate in Music is a great plus
11 Dec 2019
Media Network Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionA Media House that is on a mission to inspire with beyond the ordinary sports, culture and lifestyle entertainment Award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, our company offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. We produce and license a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
Expires on 09 Feb 2020
- The Head of Media Network/Media Network Manager is responsible for proactively leading all aspects of content development, programming, communications (and production management).
- She/He understands how to build audiences and is responsible to grow engagement by reaching more people, more often and longer on our Owned and Managed 3rd party (youtube, facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc.) channels.
- She/He is responsible to provide media & content expertise to complement and evolve the local organization’s marketing mix in partnership with Brand, Sports and Culture Marketing.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
Tel: 0961101665/ Line: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOWS WHERE OUR AUDIENCE ARE
- Tracks digital development of the industry and motivates the team to stay ahead of curve by constantly evolving our storytelling and digital platforms to optimize our consumers’ experience to watch our content anywhere, anytime and in any way they want
- Develops and executes the country’s strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from the market and puts audience plans into action together with Sports, Culture and Brand Marketing
- Creates and curates engaging ’beyond the ordinary’ content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base
- Ensures that the team develops and is constantly aligned with global audience and media approach incl. events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects
DISTRIBUTION & PARTNERSHIPS
- Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications
AMPLIFY THROUGH CROSS FUNCTION
- Contributes the media and content expertise of the Media Network to further develop events and athletes/artists projects to tell the stories to bigger audiences
27 Nov 2019
Senior Financial Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the leading player in the Media Industry and is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Managing annual budgeting & quarterly forecasting.
- Preparation of management reporting, month end closing and reporting templates.
- Financial evaluation, analytical review on business performance and developing financial models.
- Presentation to management on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages to the management.
- Supporting the global finance and operational team on projects.
- Liaising with management and stakeholders on strategic decision making and business plans.
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Min Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration or ACCA
- Min 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Good knowledge on ERP & IT software (SAP system)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057