Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Jun 2019
Human Resource Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people. It is the mission of every member of the team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music - at every stage of their career. They strive to set apart by embracing a philosophy of innovation – it’s part of their company's DNA.
Expires on 19 Jul 2019
- Dig into the current compensation and benefits for the different businesses within Asia and provide an analysis on discrepancies and cost modeling for closing gaps
- Assess and harmonize compensation, benefits and policies/procedures to enable a consistent employee experience across all company business units/divisions
- Lead local recruitment and selection activities (including high-volume areas like Global Technology)
- Provide advice and support to management in respect of employee relations matters and organization design/restructuring
- As a dotted line, mentor a junior HR/admin resource and oversee their duties (maintenance of HRIS [Workday], HR administration, H&S, office management, candidate sourcing etc)
- Engage with regional and international HR leadership to ensure local priorities are delivered and aligned with business agenda
- Bring focus to diversity and inclusion efforts and help embed inclusive leadership
- Build local management capabilities to own the people agenda
- Identify local training and development needs and execute plans to respond to these
- Deliver local government reporting in respect of people data
- Maintain the compliance environment locally
- Provide local project management and implementation of HR initiatives
- Exercise a data-driven approach
- Navigate complex situations, environments and team dynamics
- Deliver annual cycles of activities (eg year end merit and bonus awards, budgeting etc)
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- You’ll be a resilient HR Manager with strong generalist experience across all disciplines
- Project management and delivery capabilities – you’re highly organised
- You have strong analytical skills, excel experience, and are highly detailed
- Data driven HR gurus with an aptitude to leverage technology
- You have a high tolerance of ambiguity and are flexible to business needs and partnering cross-territory
- Razor sharp customer service focus and exemplary stakeholder management
- A talent advocate and culture champion
- Problem solver with an ability to cut through complexity with ease
- You deliver with a smile
- You have exceptional conflict management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Your background has the full gamut of HR skills: Employee Relations, Employment Law, Recruiting, Talent & Development, Org. Development, HRIS, Compensation and Benefits
- Willingness to engage with international colleagues across timezones
- English language skills (business standard).