Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jun 2020
Procurement Team Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established multinational company dealing with Cargo Handling Services is seeking for a Procurement Team Lead to provide guidance and support to its operations. Our ideal Procurement Team Lead candidate for this role should have had prior procurement related experience with good communication, problem solving skills and has people management experience, preferably with hands-on procurement solutions experience as well.
Expires on 16 Jul 2020
- Responsible to identify, manage and resolve unforeseen issues and circumstances quickly with the team members and drive PO adoption for Asia region.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with all key stakeholders both internal and external organization.
- In-charge of planning, applying and tracking initiatives to achieve team's and function's targets.
- Verify and check pending POs at buyer's end periodically.
- Ensure all QC processes are in place as well as propose improvement strategies when necessary to simplify and enhance overall processes and procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis and prepare reports on the identified areas of improvement, present the findings and suggest solutions.
- Keep track of the progress and closure of addressed work-related issues with the appropriate person/team/department-in-charged.
- Complete necessary set-up work timely and accurately to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Ensure all services and works are delivered in compliance with Global Company guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements.
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a procurement related role, preferably with hands-on experience with procurement solutions.
- Experience in handling complex query.
- Customer-centric with good communication and problem solving skill.
- Prior experience of people management is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Location : West Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057