Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Mar 2022
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionA global well-known group
Expires on 31 May 2022
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of logistics flows in the assigned geographical area, through the coordination of all logistics partners and Import/Export Authorities, in order to meet service level and cost objectives, according to the worldwide SCM & Distribution model and in compliance with national and international Regulations
- Manage Retail Orders related to the assigned region, from Sales order taking and loading on the system to shipment scheduling, in cooperation with Central Distribution Planning
- Work closely with Central Customer Service & Distribution Planning to highlight local demand needs and agree on shipping priorities
- Ensure periodic reporting
- Annual salary: around 800,000~900,000
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandarin and a basic command of English
- Corporate working experiences in supply chain and operations are a plus.
- Experience in warehouse management and have third party control experience
to fit if any company needs.
- Experience in customer service, repair center management, and defective
return goods management.
- Sensitive to numbers analysis, business model build-up, and expertise in cost
down. Mastering in Excel (Pivot, etc) and prior user experience of SAP is