Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 May 2020
Project Manager, Planning
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are working with an European Multinational Equipment and Services provider to railway sector and they are looking for a Project Manager, Planning
Account for schedule related matters in a project and regularly provide a view on the progress and assist to highlight potential risks and opportunities to the project schedule. Collaborate with various stakeholders to track and build up contemporary records to support potential delay claims and justify extension of time application
Expires on 14 Jun 2020
- Establish a sound, robust and integrated planning for each project assigned.
- Ensure project planning is updated through pro-active communication with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate progress reporting
- Anticipate potential delays and highlight slippage during the progress monitoring in which case the recovery plan should be established on time.
- Ensure all stakeholders are synchronised based on a common planning strategy.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders/planners from other sites to align project planning objectives
- Able to carry out simulations for recovery progress
- Responsible for OTD (On-time delivery) of all project milestones
- Support any project execution planning during the bid phase
- Any other additional responsibilities that may be assigned to the Planner by the line manager
Posted ByAxel Lee Kian Heng (Reg No: R1110163)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Engineering
- Strong experience in Primavera 6
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience on a large-scale Railway signalling project
- Experience working with LTA
Office Location: South
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Axel Lee Kian Heng, Reg No: R1110163). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057