Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Jan 2020
Digital Strategy Leader
TaiwanPermanent PositionWell-known multinational entertainment and record label conglomerate made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in the music business. It is the mission of every member of our team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and fellow employees at every stage of their careers.
- Develop and overlook the digital marketing strategy to promote our music and distributed artist content.
- Overlook the digital ecosystem in Taiwan (Including websites, social media, instant messengers, apps.)
- Overlook digital advertising strategy to ensure best practices and most effective platforms are used.
- Drive innovation and ensure that team members are adhering to best practices.
Digital CRM and Audiences
Expires on 09 Feb 2020
- Grow and refine CRM and audiences to a size that can affect market share.
- Build and manage local database of music fans with advanced segmentation to unlock customer insights and drive the effective result.
- Create strategies for CRM and audiences, building engaged audiences and fan communities for different artists and music genres.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
Tel: 0961101665/ Line:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong digital strategy and overall marketing insight
- Well experienced in cross-team collaboration and communication
- Experienced in driving user acquisition
- Passionate in Music is a great plus
27 Nov 2019
Senior Financial Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the leading player in the Media Industry and is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Managing annual budgeting & quarterly forecasting.
- Preparation of management reporting, month end closing and reporting templates.
- Financial evaluation, analytical review on business performance and developing financial models.
- Presentation to management on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages to the management.
- Supporting the global finance and operational team on projects.
- Liaising with management and stakeholders on strategic decision making and business plans.
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Min Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration or ACCA
- Min 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Good knowledge on ERP & IT software (SAP system)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057