Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2021
Regional Pricing Manager APAC – Life Science
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is from the global MNC who specialized in the research and biopharmaceutical industries. They are looking for a Regional Pricing Manager APAC, this person will develop and implement pricing strategies for the company’s products or services. Working closely with several other departments, including the senior commercial leaders within the organisation
Expires on 07 Feb 2021
- Helps to develop pricing strategies and tactics for their products by considering production and other costs to determine the price point to make a profit. Set base prices and develop discount programs, assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on the cost of a company’s product.
- Build pricing analytics and insights to support development of pricing strategy and the measurement of their effectiveness.
- Monitor trends in competitors’ price list, price positioning, exchange rates, key pricing indices, cost and margin changes and other pricing metrics.
- Support countries and work with Global Pricing on ad-hoc price change process and supporting analytics
Posted ByOng Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math/Statistics or Science or any degree with strong math / statistical and analytical skills.
- MBA with 3-5 years of relevant professional experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience developing pricing strategies and analytics
- Experience coordinating and developing pricing models and capabilities with key business stakeholders
- Experience managing or working in global, partially remote teams preferred
- Experience working in or closely with marketing or commercial area
- Fluency in English required as its needed to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels
- Basic understanding of systems landscape: BI, SAP
- Strong data analytics capabilities using various applications and program languages to mine, analyze, structure, cleanse and report data. Examples of tools (but not limited to) are Excel, Tableau, Palantir are a plus
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ong Hong Ghee, Gilbert (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057