Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 May 2020
Governance, Risk & Assurance - Senior Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a progressive MNC which are looking for talents to build the organisation with them.
Expires on 31 May 2020
- Work closely with the Director and Associate Director to deliver exceptional work and manage day-to-day operations matter
- Manage and deliver regulatory/industry standard compliance assessments, risk control assessments and supply chain & third-party security assessments, including the identification of areas for improvement, development of remediation action items and providing awareness training
- Manage and support the team in various cyber risk related engagements including security strategy, policy and architecture, information privacy and governance, certification and compliance, business and technology resilience and security testing
- Communicate technical engagement findings in business terms to senior management and convince the adoption of best practices and recommendations
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for internal team and clients
- Monitors trends and continuously assesses staff/security system capabilities to meet business demands
- Documents and revises procedures and playbooks for teams, processes and technology to provide a standard security practice and increase team effectiveness
- Collaboration with other service lines to identify synergies in offerings
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients, and develop / improve your network of business contacts
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and regulatory requirements relating to existing and emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Computing
Posted ByLee Yoon Xing
- A recognized university degree in technology, engineering, or business studies with information systems major/minor from an accredited college / university along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance will be considered
- Professionally qualified preferred (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, PMP or other relevant qualifications)
- Experience working in the Big Four is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English