Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Jul 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a pre-eminent leader in the automotive industry looking for a Legal Counsel to join their exciting team. You will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, vetting of commercial agreement and able to handle legislation. This role reports to the Group Managing Director and will be supporting the company at the Group level, covering different subsidiaries when necessary.
Expires on 13 Aug 2021
- Provide advice and support to the business units and management with regard to potential regulatory impacts of relevant laws, rules, regulations and guidelines
- Formulate and develop legal strategy, plans to ensure the legal policy guidelines implementation and adherence.
- Prepare and update policies and procedures with regards to local laws, rules, regulations and guidelines
- Update Data Protection Policy and PDPA manual when new legislative changes or new guidelines issued by PDPC
- Ensure that business activities are properly licensed and all relevant staff are properly registered with regulators as appropriate
- Financial Institutions: letter of offer, debentures, deeds, corporate guarantees, personal guarantees,etc dealership/ distributorship agreements
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- LLB from recognized University an called to Singapore Bar.
- 4-6 year of legal experience
- Experience in either corporate commercial law or dispute resolution
- A strong team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057