Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Nov 2019
Digital Consumer Engagement Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe Company is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The Company's products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under the following brand names: AERIN, Aramis, Aveda, BECCA, Bobbi Brown, Bumble and bumble, By Kilian, Clinique, Darphin, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, Ermenegildo Zegna, Estée Lauder, GLAMGLOW, Jo Malone London, Kiton, La Mer, Lab Series, Le Labo, M•A•C, Michael Kors, Origins, Prescriptives, RODIN olio lusso, Smashbox, Tom Ford.....
Detail Role Responsibilities/Activities
Customization of the Brands’ social media and digital marketing strategies
Reviews regional social media strategies for the Brands, and identifies areas/aspects that need to be adjusted and/or refined for the local context
Based on this, updates existing social media strategies of the Brands, including approach to local influencers, bloggers for small Brands, works with local Marketing Managers to co-develop additional details required by the local teams
Develops the overall framework for performance monitoring of all Brand led social, digital programs
Defines agency requirements necessary to implement the Affiliate’s social, digital strategy
Executes small/medium sized Brand strategies by actively managing the social/online communities of 1-2 Brands
Tracks Brand social/digital investments and measures their return separately for each Brand; develops actionable recommendations to continuously improve the programs’ effectiveness
Manages overall relationships with own/earned media agencies, and engages agency experts to support specific Brand initiatives
Manages 3rd party data platforms with regards to owned/earned media
Manages the work of Community Coordinator(s), ensures consistency of social media programs across the small/medium sized Brands
Using a qualified specialist agency, maps out and develops a systematic overview of all digital influencers of a given market
Working with Brand PR Managers and Brand Marketing Managers, develops the relevant qualitative and quantitative aspects that need to be captured to assess the potential relevance and attractiveness of a KOL to the Brands
Leveraging the captured data of the agency, develops brand specific proposals of up-and-coming stars who may have the potential of becoming the Brand’s future ambassadors
Works with Regional Social Media Director to coordinate the management / engagement of digital influencers with significant cross border appeal and followers
“Consumer / Digital First” Change Agent
Shares best practices from Affiliate to Region, and vice versa from Region to the Affiliate
Tracks performance vs. Regional KPIs and success criteria in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities
Acts as role model for “Consumer first” and “Digital first” principles
Key relationship management
responsible for agency management under direction of CM lead and furthermore in charge of DCOP cascade
- Drive thought-leadership across the affiliates and up to the APAC regional and local Brand and Online teams in making optimal choices on where to play and how to win in digital and social marketing
- Educate the brands on digital (both consumers and platforms/devices) landscape and its constant evolution digital marketing awareness, performance marketing, programmatic buying
- Education and training organize and lead affiliate JBP meetings and digital day to leverage learnings and drive best practices across the teams
- Content and assets needed to achieve Brands objectives including local relevant assets definition
- Identify and support key pilot opportunities that drive digital marketing engagement and brand awareness excellence
- Develop digital marketing knowledge expertise, capabilities and processes among Brands
- Build knowledge and alignment across Brands on successful key digital metrics across all spectrum of digital marketing activities.
- Develop, with HR and BGMs, social media knowledge upgrade program for each fiscal year and support brands’ social media/PR head development through on the job coaching, training and with the newly created matrix reporting line.
- Work closely with Brands and Online teams to propose strategy, analysis and resourcing plan to enable key brands in key markets to extend social footprint
- Develop affiliate corporate social media play-book with recommendations and guidelines best adapted to Taiwan social media environment and our brands
Leverage scale (media buy, efficiency, network), build consistency (rules of engagement and KPIs) and digital knowledge and capability through below key directions
Expires on 26 Dec 2019
- Assess, select with IP and brands the best qualitied media, creative agencies for brands, negotiate the best trading terms (including local influencers pool), and manage agencies VS pre-set KPIs.
- Work with agency partners and regional office to standardize an approach and delivery of measurement and reporting on digital media efficiency.
- Develop, with APAC and Communication teams, digital media measurement tools and KPIs for media spend effectiveness improvement
- Partner closely with regional and online team to enable a more holistic view and integrated planning process to all digital marketing/media, inclusive ecommerce.
- Lead flawless execution of our JBP partnership program with Google and manage our key media agency (traditional/digital) with clear KPIs and quarterly review process.
Posted ByAnn Lee (LINE ID: annleeppl)
- Working Experience
Minimum 6 years working experience in online, digital marketing, ideally gained at top tier Beauty / Luxury company’ and/or FMCG company in a functionally relevant position
- Required Background Characteristics
- Ideal candidate will have operational social media and digital marketing experience gained either in an agency, or in a brand team of a leading CPG company
- Additional experience in the following areas counts as a big plus
- Beauty industry experience
- Exposure to community-based marketing and e-commerce
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of web technologies involved in digital and social platforms
- This is an operational role, which requires someone with a solid understanding of how online communities work/behave in the context of brand conversations
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment