Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2019
Senior HR Manager, APAC
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a Singapore based media company and their global HR is setting up HR team in Asia. Thus, they are looking for talents to join the team!
The Senior HR Manager in Singapore or Malaysia is responsible for leading a Global HR Team as well as supporting local HR team members in implementing global projects. The Senior HR Manager ensures HR duties and responsibilities at the global level are compliant and well planned, and the global HR function support the Company’s strategic directions and desired culture.
Global HR Operations
Expires on 10 Aug 2019
- Effectively lead Global HR team by planning strategies and procedures aimed at harmonizing workflows and implementing global projects (improving global efficiency and employee engagement).
- Manage Global HR operations and collaborate with local HR representatives, MDs, OMs, GDs and C-level executives to implement global HR projects.
- Establish a positive working environment, increase employee engagement, and promote a high level of employee morale, aligning with the company culture.
- Support CPO with Global HR initiatives and delivery of HR strategy, including leadership training, global goal setting, HRIS workflow improvement.
- Cooperate with local HR to ensure that the HR projects and programs are fully understood to ensure engagement levels.
- Contribute to the Company’s global compensation and benefits strategy. Align across HQ's office with optimal consistency.
- Develop effective relationships with HR counterparts across the globe and provide them with guidance on global practices and processes.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- Minimum experience of 10 years in global HR management in APAC required
- Fluent in English (conversational and business) is essential
- Experience in remote line management required
- Strong consultative skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively lead a team to drive high performance
- Proven experience in launching and implementing global projects designed to enhance HR efficiency and employee engagement
- Ability to collaborate with others and build trust and credibility and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in a start-up or progressive corporate culture is highly desired