Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Apr 2019
Senior Human Resource Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is an investment holding company and an operator of a chain of food & beverage (F&B) establishments in Klang Valley. Our client is a young and dynamic organization with key personnel from various professional and corporate background. As they are rapidly growing, they are constantly seeking for versatile, fresh talents to join the big family. Currently they are focusing on F&B with local delicacies and expanding into new concept market.
Expires on 11 May 2019
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Host in-house recruitment events.
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
- Review departmental budgets.
- Organize learning and development programs.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preferably a Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- Minimum 3-5 years in management role for F&B industry or general management in hotel.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
- Solid understanding of labour legislation.
- Strong in HR policies, Ben & Com skills for F&B.