Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2021
Internal Audit, Assistant Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionYou will be responsible for coordinating and performing financial, operational, compliance, and system audits for the Asia Pacific region involving all aspects of the audit process: project scoping/planning, process walkthroughs, testing, and report writing. Build and maintain excellent relationships with the global audit team, Regional Asia/Country level management teams, and respective auditees
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Coordinate and perform internal audit projects in accordance with the annual internal audit plan, including developing risk-based audit programs, scheduling projects/meetings, independently completing process walkthrough/detailed testing
- Assist in performing periodic monitoring of management control self-assessments for key locations. Update control documentation for changes in the business.
- Communicate periodically with key stakeholders to understand progress on management action plans
- Provide guidance and support to business areas in the development, refinement and documentation of internal controls and business processes to increase effectiveness/efficiency for operating entities in the Asia Pacific region
- Participate in ad hoc finance and operational requests (e.g., audits, investigations, diligence, etc.), working with corporate & regional management teams
Posted ByAlfred Wong Si Cheang (Reg No: R2090147)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Degree in any field or major in Accounting/Finance or Auditing; CPA or CIA certification preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience or experienced in manufacturing, distribution or consumer product/retail related industry is preferred
- Strong internal audit background, with knowledge of controls and experience auditing operational, financial, and compliance areas including project scoping, drafting test plans/results, and writing internal audit reports
- Highly refined analytical and problem solving skills; detail oriented and proactive
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Alfred Wong Si Cheang, Reg No: R2090147) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057