Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Jun 2020
【外商/北投】Purchasing Manager ( IT system)
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur Client於1959年創立於法國巴黎，目前版圖遍及三大洲超過30個國家，全球約38萬名員工
Expires on 13 Jul 2020
- Support Global/Local execution of the pre-defined category strategy
- Define a list of non-preferred suppliers compliant with global category guidelines
- Handle inquiries related to commercial matters
- Manage system changes
- Validate creation and modification of Supplier MD in System (e.g. SAP…)
- Lead process to ensure consistent accuracy of data (incl. payment terms); initiate deactivation of suppliers not used; initiate blocking/unblocking of suppliers
- Guide the user throughout the Contract management process
- Negotiate contracts, optimize existing agreements (buy cheaper)
- Provides when relevant, pre-sourcing guidance to purchasing agents to streamline P2P process
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree with at least 3-5 years procurement, supplier management experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good sourcing and supplier market knowledge
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.