Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Oct 2019
Assistant Category Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThis organization is a high growth division of leading global beauty retailer, the team runs Omni-channel retail businesses in Singapore, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia, franchise operations in India and Indonesia (retail only), and e-commerce only businesses (the first in the world globally) in Philippines, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia and New Zealand.
1. Commercial Contract management and execution
- To prepare and maintain brand agreements including sign off and subsequent renewals upon the finalization/validation of commercial terms by the category head.
- Work with category managers on the submission and management of listing & delisting forms within categories for audit purposes.
- Coordinate and execute the annual brand plan including product launch calendar and sales targets
- Ensure a relevant (productive) assortment for each brand in accordance to the set linear productivity measure for the category
2. Brand/Product Launch plans
- Coordination & execution of launch plan for assigned brands
– Annual launch plan, new listing process: sell-In, vendor form, sales forecast, first pipe order, brand deck
- Coordinate new sell-in process: data validation & submission
- Coordinate and Check Digital Brand and Category Pages
- Monitoring and measuring assigned brands performance against category sales and profitability benchmark
- Prepare half-yearly rationalization of assigned brands and assortment for review with category manager
- Liaise & co-operate with all departments and markets to ensure strong launch plans & execution
3. Animation Planning
- Coordinate and secure key animation slots for brands
- Coordinate the Checkout Sampling process aligned with Animation Calendar
- Coordinate animation thematics: product assortment, target and stocks ordering upon finalization/validation of brands/sku list by the category lead
- Coordinate the instore activation process (instore mechanics/promotions or activities) to drive sales under the direction of the category manager
4. Planogram management
- Ensure a relevant, optimal assortment by brand according to allocated space
- Work with brands to develop logical planograms
5. Stock Management
Expires on 02 Jan 2020
- Work with supply chain to meet the company’s stockholding KPI
- Review SOH with supply chain and propose action plans for SKUs with high stock holding and discontinued SKUs
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure deliveries meet launch dates and campaigns
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 4616 (WatsApp Available)firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Results Oriented
- Independent and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Account/Brand Management experience, ideally from the beauty/fashion industry
- Keen interest in the beauty industry with a flair for trends and style
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing
29 Aug 2019
HR Business Partner
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the leading in the services industry and they are seeking for a high-calibre experienced HR Business Partner to join the team.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Reporting to the HR Director, supported by a HR Operations / Shared services team, this role is a key client facing role in which the individual will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with their businesses and all other stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for delivering the people agenda in line with the business strategies of the Singapore operations for their business units, especially in areas of performance management, building capabilities, and leadership advisory.
- The individual will be responsible for the full range of employee life cycle activities (recruitment, onboarding, performance management, training & organizational development, talent management, annual performance appraisal, exits) for both white- and blue-collar workers. The environment is currently in the process of setting up structure, and system migration, a lot of processes must be streamlined, however this is an amazing opportunity for an individual to build new processes, frameworks, structure and work with great stakeholders who will value your ideas, where HR is a well-regarded function.
Posted ByWong Kay Yan (Reg No: R1656428)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Ideally, you should have at least 8 to 10 years of progressive HR experience having mastered the full end to end employee life cycle, operations and strategic HR Business Partnering experience in a global company. Excellent communication skills is a must to engage with the senior stakeholders. You should have experience working in an unstructured environment and also have the ability to manage difficult relationships with stakeholders.
Location : West (transport provided)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Wong Kay Yan, Reg No: R1656428). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057