Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Retail Product Director– Ready-to-wear / fashion / sports
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, world-leading retail brands, with their expansion in Hong Kong is looking for suitable candidates for Retail Product Director– Ready-to-wear / fashion / Sports to join their growing team.
Expires on 26 Jul 2019
- Manage the process and concept readiness from planning and concept creation to landing and monitoring the execution – across all channels in Hong Kong – to deliver profitable and sustainable business results
- Keep relevant departments & affiliated offices informed of key global product initiatives
- Liaise with involved parties to ensure those initiatives are launched according to agreed plan
- Lead assortment plans by store formats out of APAC range according to seasonal strategy and local needs, should be within local channel
- Offer regular insights to those teams about market developments
- Review seasonal assortments (collections) relative to the merchandise plan and ensure they can meet company targets
- Monitor yearly and seasonal budgets and inventory plan
- Responsible for preparing market presentations with line and product direction, style assortments and pricing
- Review sell-in and sell-through in local market
- Monitor and analyse sales performance & inventory levels
Posted ByIvan Lo
- University graduate in fashion or merchandising related discipline
- 10 years or more experience in in product/merchandising, marketing and/or sales combined in a global footwear/apparel business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent and well organized
- Industry knowledge of fashion / sports is a must
- Build productive, collaborative, cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Ivan Lo:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
04 Jun 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionA major player in the Retail industry is looking for a Finance Manager to take charge of their Finance office in Singapore. You will get the opportunity to lead a team and play a key role in the growth of the business in the region.
Expires on 04 Jul 2019
- Review and manage month end closing of accounts, reconciliation of accounts and preparation of month end reports.
- Ensure entities comply with laws and regulations in countries of residence
- Review annual plan and forecast
- Prepare financial planning and projections, and review Management Accounts
- Monitoring P&L vs. budget for eCommerce business
- Manage audit and tax compliance issues
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
Posted ByJasper Loh Zhi Hong (Reg No: R1770597)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field of study. Chartered Accountant qualification will be preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience and prior managerial experience in the eCommerce industry is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Singapore and International Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Possess good analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
17 May 2019
Graphic Designer (Retail Sports Industry)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well known U.S based company in retail sports industry that manufactures footwear, sports, and casual apparel. The global headquarters are located in Baltimore, Maryland with additional offices located in Amsterdam (European headquarters), Austin, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Houston, Jakarta, London, Mexico City, Munich, New York City, Panama City (international headquarters), Paris, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, São Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai (Greater Chinese headquarters), and Toronto.
• Plan, develop and produce materials in printed or electronic formats for a large variety of projects and activities such as loyalty program, posters, newsletters, exhibition displays, events, social media and corporate identity
• Partner with team members to develop and produce content / materials that support the brand strategy
• Ensure consistent branding and messaging
• Attention to detail in design, preparation and presenting
• Work collaboratively to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines, objectives, and budget parameters
• Research market trends and translate into brand appropriate graphicsExpires on 03 Jul 2019
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 4616 (WatsApp Available)firstname.lastname@example.org
• Preferably 1-2 years' relevant experience in graphic design
• Ability to do photography for social media
• Good level of written English
• Must be able to adapt Global guidelines to customize to fit local markets in SEA
• Strong familiarity with current trends, color and design
• Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
• Ability to exercise a high-degree of professionalism
• Strong attention to details and deadlines
• Ability to exercise sound judgment in setting priorities and follow-through
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
• Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
Industry: Retail/apparel/fashion/sporting goods