Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2020
Enterprise Architect Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry based in Selangor. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now looking for an Enterprise Architect Manager to drive and support their business strategy.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Optimization of information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Long-term strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems.
- Promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows. Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Work with solutions architect(s) to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
- Management of the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with TOGAF, ITIL or Project Management certification would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related areas.
- Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government and finance.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking).
- Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills.
- A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented individual; capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Good command of English.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.