Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2020
Sales Engineer (Project Sales, Industrial)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe client is a global leader and a Multinational Manufacturer for Piping Solutions. They are looking for a self starters and passionate candidates to join their established company.
Expires on 22 Jan 2020
- Assist and support the Sales Manager to identify a sustainable business strategy and develop plans to ensure sales growth and profitability.
- Identify potential customers and create market needs within the industry segment markets (Microelectronics, Water Treatment, & Chemical).
- Work closely with local and central region sales team to ensure a smooth business process.
- Manage customers' expectations, while fulfilling their orders and requirements.
- Attend and provide technical updates including product training to OEMs, Contractors and Plant owners.
- Ensure sales and marketing activities are effective and inline with company's objectives.
- Develop and maintain a productive business relationship with OEMs, Contractors & Plant Owners.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Minimum 2 years experience focused on technical selling and marketing.
- Strong knowledge in Automation or Water Treatment application background will be an advantage.
- MNC work experience is preferred.
- Distributor/ Channel management experience will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in oral & written English, and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers of different nationality.
- Strong negotiating skills and able to handle customers' issues at high levels with a "can do" attitude.