Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Nov 2022
MalaysiaPermanent PositionManufacturer of high-quality filtration equipment, containment housings, air filters, and other suitable clean air solutions.
Expires on 09 Jan 2023
- Identify business opportunities & establish while maintaining long term business relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Handling customer inquiries as well as managing, interpreting customer requirements & providing required proposals to customer.
- Prepare quotations and cost analysis as well as negotiating & closing sales with the agreed terms and conditions.
- Liaising with consultants, contractors and end-users for sales presentations & product promotions.
- Recommend total solutions to customers with sharing knowledge on improved & new products.
- To secure new projects & follow through on current projects in order to meet sales target.
- To provide customer feedback & information to factory for product development and continuous service improvement.
- Generate sales & project report to manager.
- Recording & maintaining customer contact data.
- Other assigned duties as required by superior / management from time to time.
Posted ByEe Leng Cheong
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years’ working experience in in Air Filtration Equipment, Cleanroom or HVAC industry.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Multi-lingual skills in speaking and writing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analysis, planning, Initiative & able to work independently.
- Possess good negotiation & decision-making skills.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.