Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Apr 2020
Business System Analyst / Business System Consultant / System Support Engineer / ERP Consultant
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMultinational companies located in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area.
Expires on 07 May 2020
- Identifies issues, troubleshoots and drives for the root cause based on application knowledge and expertise. Takes an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications. Uses knowledge article to aid in problem resolution and contributes actively to the knowledge database.
- Takes responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration. Knows business critical applications and processes; as well as business impacts when services are not available.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships by having close follow-up and collaboration with stakeholders (solution architects/ vendors/ technology & operations teams) to resolve issues or requests raised in a timely manner and meeting agreed service levels as well as KPIs.
- Seeks to know and understand the key stakeholders. Applies sound judgement and escalates where necessary. Provides clear and regular communication to end users and co-workers via oral and written communications.
- Identify opportunities, participates and contributes actively to improvement initiatives (in collaboration with various stakeholders) that will bring about operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction.
- Malaysian applicants only.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Business Administration (or equivalent/relevant fields).
- At least 2 years of working experience in a support role.
- Understands and have general knowledge of general business processes in the area of Finance, Procurement, Sales and Distribution, and/or Manufacturing area.
- Experience in supporting enterprise large scale ERP, PLM, QMS, MES, labelling solutions and other mission critical applications like: Oracle JDE, Siemens PLM, Siemens MES, Loftware, Pragmatyx etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-matrixed environment with IT teams, remote development teams as well as cloud hosted or SaaS vendors and partners.
- Experience working with people with diverse experience, culture and time zone.
- Possesses knowledge of IT best practices. ITIL certification is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal relations, sense of responsibility, commitment and customer focus.
- Skilled in analytical and logical problem solving.
- Takes proactive actions and have positive attitude.
- Goal oriented and able to prioritize work independently based on business impact and urgency.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
07 Apr 2020
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the major key players in its industry. The successful candidate will be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
Expires on 07 May 2020
- The candidate is expected to lead and / or support 1 to 3 projects in the area of BI & Analytics
- The person is expected to be able to engage with global stakeholders and should be able to translate business requirements & solutions into BI / Analytics solutions and requirements
- The candidate would be assigned a business monetary value target which (s)he is expected to achieve it by delivering projects leading to reduced cost or increased revenue / margins for the supported business
- The incumbent would follow agreed processes and deliver with a continuous improvement mindset to delivery projects within SLA and efficiently
- The person would be expected to be a buddy to junior team members and should embody the GBS – DRA culture and ways of working
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Engg / Stats / Econ / Maths
- A minimum of 4 years of overall experience with 2 to 3 years hands-on experience in BI / Analytics delivery in t he domains of Operations / Sales & Marketing / Finance / HR
- Hands-on expertise in SPSS, SAS, R & Python along with deep knowledge of analytics data preparation, analysis & modelling
- Experience in Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI along with an understanding of UI / UX tools will be preferred
- Exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP and Cloud / Big Data tools will be an added advantage
- Exposure in handling global stakeholders and project management will be useful
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office tools like Excel, Access, PowerPoint
02 Apr 2020
Regional Back-Office Executive (Service Contract Admin)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well established multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments.
Expires on 16 Apr 2020
- Support the APAC offices by processing service contract using SAP
- Deliver the operational efficiency in the back-office
- Receive the customer PO and create the contract
- Renew quotation and follow-up
- Create and maintain the install database
- Generate the invoice to customer
- Run the daily report to reduce the back-log
Posted ByWei Ping Gan
- Fluent level of English
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 SAP order processing experience is preferred
27 Mar 2020
Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) (Based in Penang)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the world leading companies in the manufacturing industry. With their rapid growth in the industry and as a dynamic and people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to partner in their ever-growing profitable organization. With their rapid expansion plan, they are looking to expand their business in Malaysia, resulting in the availability of the Senior Finance Manager (Manufacturing) role. Amazing opportunity to join this huge organization with strong revenue, good development and career progression programs. The successful candidate will be based in Penang.
Expires on 26 Apr 2020
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management & financial report.
- Oversee all costing related activities.
- Perform monthly/ quarterly inventory taking in the areas of inventory control and asset management.
- Handle budget preparation and review all financial data.
- Oversee juniors in the team which include providing guidance, training and development.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the company's ERP system.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent. Preferably with professional papers.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferable with working experiences in manufacturing environment.
- Analytical, strong business sense and ability to lead & work independently.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels.
- Strong people management skills.
20 Mar 2020
Accountant (Contract position)
SingaporeContract PositionA major player in the Manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Accountant to support their Finance team. You will be working with stakeholders from various levels and will be responsible for Financial Reporting as well as Treasury functions. You will help to ensure compliance of Group policies and continuous improvement of processes.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Work with a team which performs duties in Treasury and Financial Reporting.
- Support Management in financial risk management activities
- Prepare annual plan and forecast
- Prepare Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, GST returns, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements.
- Liaise with auditors and regulators to answer queries
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
Posted ByAllan Chua Beng Yew (Reg No: R1988640)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, CPF, GST and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong and extensive experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Contract position
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Allan Chua Beng Yew, Reg No: R1988640) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasper Loh Zhi Hong, Reg No: R1770597) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
19 Mar 2020
Senior Executive, Information Technology (SAP - MM/FICO/COPA)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Manufacturing industry based in Shah Alam.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs
- Developing software solutions our clients need
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm on projects
- Work with senior software engineers to meet project objectives
- Passionate in exploring great technologies
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related discipline
- Have a minimum 5 years working experiences in SAP related field (MM / FI / COPA). Preferably in Manufacturing Company
- SAP certification for COPA/FI/MM is an advantage
- Extra knowledge, experience and skills that is specific to the job: SAP ERP System
- Experience in training end users in SAP
- Good Command of English (both spoken & written)
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen