Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Sep 2022
Supply Chain Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMultinational Manufacturer Company
Expires on 28 Sep 2022
- Oversee and manage every stage (A to Z process in Supply Chain) of the production flow, from purchasing the to the delivery of the final product.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to attain project pricing support and timely deliveries to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, maintain appropriate inventory levels to meet customer demand while meeting financial objectives.
- Responsible for 3PL management, ensuring all warehousing and distribution activities meet the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Develop strong logistics planning and material inventory forecast processes to support factory production planning and project sales.
Posted ByYap Man Ni
Tel: 6011 1157 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management / Logistics / Business Management or any relevant degree.
- Minimum 4-7 years of Supply Chain managerial experience within the logistics or manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding on supply chain and operational activities including (but not limited to) Inventory Planning & Management, Warehouse & Logistic, Customer Fulfillment and Operations.
- Relevant distributor management experience will be added advantage.
- Proven track record in work process improvements, vendor management and inventory planning.