Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2020
COVID-19 Laboratory Testers (1 Year Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAs a laboratory officer of the Covid-19 laboratory, you will be part of a team that supports the Nation's efforts to conduct laboratory tests on swab samples for Covid-19. You will work in certified laboratories situated in the EAST of Singapore.
Expires on 02 Jan 2021
- You will be provided Personal Protective Equipment and training to equip you with the requisite protection and competencies to execute your duties. Your role will directly contribute to Singapore's fight against Covid-19.
- Handling infectious samples and testing samples through Direct/Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction processes
- Assisting in laboratory duties such as equipment maintenance, maintaining inventory, purchase of consumables and preparation of laboratory reagents/supplies, including laboratory cleaning and waste-disposal
- Assisting in laboratory quality assurance duties such as verification of quality control standards and conducting of basic performance checking tests.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 email@example.com
- Bachelor/Diploma in Life Sciences/Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Life science related preferred
- Willing to handle infectious materials and wear Personal Protection Equipment
- Willing to work on shifts (including night shift from 12 am to next day 8am) and weekends. A normal workweek comprises 5 days up to 44 hours per week.
- 1 Year Contract Position
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057