Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2019
Ecommerce New Opening in Well-known FMCG Company
TaiwanPermanent PositionA worldwide leading multinational corporation focusing on health and well-being.
Expires on 22 Oct 2019
- Drive EC Sales and develop EC business, including EC campaign planning and execution
- EC platform exposure maximized and page maintenance
- Monitor and implement 6P to maximize online presence.
- Engage resellers and B&M.com customers to optimize online branded presentation.
- Provide analytic reports of online sales, promotions, digital advertising campaigns, inventory level.
- Manage agencies and eDistributor to develop effective online shopper activities and maximize onsite exposure.
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital projects across functions.
- Process and track financial requests from eCommerce team.
Posted ByPorsha Chen
- Possesses 3+ years of eCommerce or digital marketing experience.
- Familiar with EC platform/EC business
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Fluent in English is a plus
24 Jul 2019
SAP Hybris Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client is seeking a pioneer in building the E-Commerce solutions.
Expires on 23 Oct 2019
- Be a pioneer in a highly collaborative and agile team in responsible for the omni E-Commerce solutions based on the SAP Hybris platform and complex web applications in Java
- To contribute to the review and verification of business and software needs
- Create complex web applications and support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals.
Posted ByTan Kok Pin (Reg No: R1106634)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Science or in a computer related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in Java programming language or similar language.
- Experiences in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms.
- Experience with the development of Hybris modules in : WCMS, IMPEX, Flexible search, Cart & OMS.
- Experienced with source control management tools as well as with build tooling and its equivalent.
- Strong understanding and practice Agile software development with SCRUM
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Tan Kok Pin, Reg No: R1106634). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057