Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2021
Lead / Senior iOS Developer (Swift / Objective C)
SingaporePermanent PositionAs part of the digital initiative, we have multiple internet/eCommerce tech companies in the expansion mode to hire iOS mobile app talents.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Provide functional and technical leadership for mobile application architecture, design, and implementation to ensure business requirements are met.
- Responsible for leading in-house and/or outsourced delivery teams to produce the design and technical implementation of the application solution to ensure it is cost-effective, productive, and complete in a timely manner
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors to perform technical analysis and proposal of solution.
- Software Development, Review, and contribute to the performance tuning, and code optimization
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in mobile application development in iOS.
- Hands-on experience with Swift, Objective C, or relevant technologies.
- Familiar with in agile methodology, CI/CD and cloud technologies
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, self-starter, and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
04 Nov 2021
Taiwan RegionPermanent PositionPart of SGX-listed HRnetGroup, PeopleSearch is an executive search firm with a robust presence in six major Asian cities. We are equipped with vast experience, the latest market insights, a repository of sectoral and geographical knowledge, and an exclusive database of movers and shakers to ensure you get the human resources you need to attain limitless success. On the back of a strong recovery in 2021, we are hiring research consultants to expand our operations in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for you to kickstart your career in recruitment, while you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment, coupled with a prime office location.
Expires on 10 Jan 2022
- Understand industry talent trends and provide strategic recruitment solutions to corporate clients.
- Develop a trustworthy relationship with clients and identify potential business leads
- Source and interview candidates, get a full picture of candidates’ career prospects, provide career consultation, present suitable positions to candidates, and help on career assessment.
- Identify suitable candidates for clients, assist in interview arrangement, communications, and remuneration package negotiation, provide an assessment of candidates, and suggestion of talent selection.
Posted ByGina Yu
Tel: +886 960 101 email@example.com
- An entrepreneurial spirit and has strong will to succeed
- Positive work attitude. Willingness to go the distance to get work done well
- Strong professional ethics and moral values. We value honesty, integrity, and gratitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- 3~5 years of working experience. Prior experience as a sales
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
02 Nov 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionSeeking a talented and passionate Engineering Lead to lead engineering strategy direction and provide technical leadership to integrate, consolidate and standardize the various products across the businesses to align with business expansion goals. The Engineering Lead will lead a team of 10 mid to senior software engineers.
Expires on 22 Jul 2022
- Research new technologies, compare and identify suitable technologies that are aligned with the business objectives.
- Develop, plan and execute IT strategy roadmap.
- Monitor and manage IT budgets and ensure the ROI of the technology to the business goals.
- Define and implement good IT engineering practices for the business.
- Lead, grow and build a high-performance team.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and investors to present IT strategies and future planning.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years of experience in an Engineering Lead or similar capacity.
- Perform software strategy planning with track records in delivering scalable services
- Strong technical experience in product management, software development and enterprise architecture.
- At least 10 years of software development experience especially in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated the ability to work and collaborate in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Holistic and strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Most importantly, someone who is passionate about technology and willing to explore new technologies.