Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jul 2019
SAP Hybris Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client is seeking a pioneer in building the E-Commerce solutions.
Expires on 23 Aug 2019
- Be a pioneer in a highly collaborative and agile team in responsible for the omni E-Commerce solutions based on the SAP Hybris platform and complex web applications in Java
- To contribute to the review and verification of business and software needs
- Create complex web applications and support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals.
Posted ByTan Kok Pin (Reg No: R1106634)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor of Science or in a computer related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in Java programming language or similar language.
- Experiences in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms.
- Experience with the development of Hybris modules in : WCMS, IMPEX, Flexible search, Cart & OMS.
- Experienced with source control management tools as well as with build tooling and its equivalent.
- Strong understanding and practice Agile software development with SCRUM
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Tan Kok Pin, Reg No: R1106634). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057