Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Nov 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of Digitalization, we are looking for experience support engineer to ensure smooth platform operations for a reputable company working on an e-commerce platform. To be part of the digital team to drive end-to-end enterprise development.
You will have an exciting opportunity to collaborate across functional teams in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
Expires on 29 Dec 2019
- Analytical, self-organized and a problem solver!
- Respond to system queries, carry out troubleshooting, and research to identify solutions to the reported issues.
- Providing proper tracking via ticketing system and resolution of incidents/problems
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and development team to ensure relevant tickets are addressed.
- Be constantly updated with up-to-date trends and technologies to anticipate upcoming needs and requirements
- Deliver know-hows that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, including mobile and web.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in application support work to evaluate and troubleshoot the best solution.
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- A great problem solver!
- 3 Positions Available
Location : CBD
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
22 Nov 2019
Customers Services Manager
TaiwanPermanent Position新創產業 需要熟悉快銷品、電銷平台產業的人選一起加入，帶領團隊持續發展~
Supervise call center functions to maintain prompt, accurate and quality service and achieve higher customer satisfaction.
Expires on 22 Dec 2019
- Coordinate cross-departmental complaint handling in a timely manner to prevent from risk exposure and recover customer satisfaction
- Plan and deliver training needed for staffs to continuously improve their service quality and efficiency.
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6167)
- University graduate or above
- Fluent in Mandarin and Taiwanese, Good commend of English.
- Good Interpersonal and problem solving skills, strong analytical and project management skills, ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Minimum 3-year working experience in customer service field, including 1-year people management experience