Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Sep 2020
Regional HR Manager / Senior Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a world-renowned food and beverage manufacturer with strong footprints in the APAC region. They are looking to hire a high caliber Regional HR Manager as part of their ambitious growth plan to develop innovative HR strategies and act as the business partner to their regional leadership team.
Expires on 23 Oct 2020
- Responsible for strategic business partnering and execution of HR strategies for the region
- Partner with key senior business leaders to understand, guide and advise on business decisions related to the best, most effective and appropriate use of the regions human resources
- Assist regional senior management in the recruitment of key positions
- Effectively manage and implement group HR and L&D policies and procedures
- Proactively review regional HR policies and procedures to ensure timeliness in supporting business goals and market demands
- Proactively stay informed of human resources trends and practices
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 9746 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with at least 10 years of HRBP experience.
- Successful track record in managing regional human resource functions for a large organization in a building environment, min. of 5 years’ experience
- Excellent understanding of how HR strategies can help drive business goals
- People management and development skills
- A team player, able to work alongside colleagues at all levels with diverse cultures within the business
- Strong proactive leadership and team building capabilities, demonstrating strong potential to becoming future senior executive
Location : Central
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057