Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Apr 2019
Regional Legal Counsel
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are working with a client from Healthcare industry and they are looking for a Regional Legal Counsel to join their organisation.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
- The purpose of this position is to provide professional legal support for APAC region and undertake regional-based projects when necessary, to complete the tasks assigned by General Counsel of Asia Pacific and/or senior management and contribute to the growth of Asia Pacific.
Expires on 04 May 2019
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance; managing legal claims and disputes;
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Work closely and efficiently with other legal team members at Asia Pacific and Corporate levels.
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Law degree from reputable law school
- More than 7 years’ of working experience at reputable law firm or as in-house counsel, regional experience is a plus
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to write in Chinese for documentation drafting is a plus, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China
- Self-motivated, strong communication skill, team player, problem-solving and practical mindset
- Able to travel (around 30%)
Office Location: WEST
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057