Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Dec 2021
VP/SVP, Receivables Financing - European Corporate/Investment Bank - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading International Bank is currently looking for an experienced Transaction Banking professional to provide Receivables Financing solution in the Singapore Office. Reporting to the Regional Head of Transaction Banking, you will originate the receivables solutions to their clients to meet their KPIs on managing the receivables in the balance sheet. You will also manage a team of juniors including setting and achieving both quantitative and qualitative objectives. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to S$250,000 per annum.
Expires on 13 Feb 2022
- Managing the Receivables Solutions Product within the market from an implementation and ongoing monitoring perspective
- Manage a team of juniors including setting both quantitative and qualitative objectives, provide proper feedback and guidance to their performance
- Lead the whole origination process for a new receivables deal including preparing the RFP, marketing presentation, due diligence, in depth documentation negotiation, credit approval process.
- Work closely with country stakeholders in managing and growing the Receivables Solutions business locally, minimising handoffs and turnaround times during implementation
- Bring continual improvements by liaising with key stakeholders such as TB Sales, Coverage, Operations, and Credit teams to ensure synergies across the delivery of the product proposition
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 years banking experience with at least 5 years in receivables purchase deals structuring and development.
- Able to read, understand and analyse the financial statement to identify the Day Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Cash Conversion Cycle (CCC) of the client and benchmark to its competitors.
- Possess good knowledge to understand and negotiate receivable purchase legal documentation and trade credit insurance policy.
- Proactive, strong in analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in global trade flow. Able to understand different countries’ legal and regulatory requirement in the receivables assignment perfection.
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161; Rochel Ho Reg No: R21101558).
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period. Do email this great opportunity to someone who may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.