Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Jun 2022
Regional Assistant Manager, Marketing (SEA)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established MNC that is well known for the development of microscopes and scientific instruments, as well as optical precision and innovative technology. To date, it is represented in over 100 countries and has sales and service organizations in 20 countries.
The incumbent will be a key member of the SEA Management Team and will be responsible for the Key Marketing Strategy and Action as part of the Commercial Initiatives for Growth.
This role will be the primary manager of Digital Marketing and Marketing Communications for the SEA market and distributors. He/She will be responsible to oversee the development of company’s Marketing Messages for all the product lines.
Activities may also include, product advertising/promotion, planning, developing and implementing multiple digital programs and directing the development of digital marketing requirements for the product lines. Support the company’s management in acquiring new customer acquisition and revenue goals.
Expires on 30 Jun 2022
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive rapid SEA sales growth.
- Work with cross-functional teams and the SEA’s sales force to ensure marketing programs and events meet the needs of both internal and external customers
- Help develop local marketing initiatives that maximize sales force effectiveness and overall penetration of product line.
- Assist in the development and execution of promotional plans, marketing presentations, tradeshow strategy, peer-to-peer programs, and general sales force support.
- Help determine and develop approaches to solutions, specifically in upstream marketing like Innovation, acquisition, new markets, and successfully launching new products within the country.
- Help leverage social media to up our marketing coverage/create content and update Country website.
- Help in developing of high impact product campaigns, either launch or refocus, ensuring accurate market segmentation and positioning, maximizing commercial ROI.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company and promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Networking within the clients/customers and key opinion leaders including engagement with various clients.
- Proficiency in competitor mapping –product, market and positioning
Posted ByDanny Aw (Reg No: R22105237)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min 5 years of Marketing experience in a direct, B2B Medical Equipment/Lifesciences/Industrial market with value selling as key
- Demonstrated success in lead generation programs
- Developed successful content and campaign materials beyond product collateral
- Digital marketing understanding (at minimum PPC, SEO, eMail savvy even if not AdWords expert, for example)
- Metric driven, quantified approach to Marketing with a continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English, excel reporting and powerpoint
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Managed a full lead process, including tracking and quantification
- Some Sales and service experience, understanding of Funnel Management, SFDC , MEKKO etc
- Life Science background preferred.
Office Location: West (Hybrid)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Danny Aw, Reg No: R22105237).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057