Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jul 2021
Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA MNC specializes in design and manufacture of labelling and functional materials.
Expires on 15 Aug 2021
- Primary contact and responsible for ASEAN marketing communications including managing and executing the marketing calendar, and support projects across the South Asia Pacific (SAPSSA) region.
- Own the marketing communications plan & execution for the Architecture segment across the SAPSSA region.
- Execute sales & marketing collateral development & production including brochures, flyers, product overviews, etc
- Design and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns for the region and lead creative development
- Manage the regional sample program including swatch and sample book development, production replenishment & fulfillment
- Write engaging content for case studies, websites, newsletter, blogs, media and collateral
- Event management including digital webinars and partner collaboration
- PR media planning & development of press releases and industry thought leadership.
- Lead new product launch campaigns and promotions projects
- Create and execute channel marketing promotions and incentive programs with local commercial teams.
- Managing the marketing budgets including forecasting, approvals, accruals & reporting process
- Maintain inventory, ordering, replenishing, tracking and forecasting of marketing tools & collateral to minimise waste & costs.
- Maintain content assets for Partner Relationship Management (PRM) portal and digital asset management portals.
Posted BySandara Phan
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related disciplines
- 6 years + of experience in marketing communications, advertising, or marketing agency - manufacturing and B2B experience desirable
- International experience in mature & emerging markets
- Outstanding English written & verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, planning and time management skills
- Creative flair with eye for detail
- Strong teamwork, influencing and relationship-building skills, across multiple levels of the organization
02 Jul 2021
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMNC company specializes in packaging & warehousing solutions.
Expires on 01 Aug 2021
- Provide Strategic leadership in developing and implementing sales strategy that is in line with company’s overall strategy and objectives
- Success in managing the performance of sales team to achieve annual corporate objectives and financial budget goals
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products
- Monitor sales & marketing activities development, coordination and implementation to maximize all business opportunities
- Developing and implementing sales plan, strategy, policies and procedures to uplift effectiveness of sales operation
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with both internal and external
- Overcome daily obstacles and challenges in Sales operation
- Cultivate team spirit and engagement
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the Sales team
Posted BySandara Phan
Min 5-year experience in Sales management role, with proven track record
- Managing Sales team with size of more than 5 staff
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in the same or industrial supply industry, very familiar with Kuala Lumpur market
- Strategic & critical thinker with influential capabilities
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Energetic, high initiation, and able to work under minimum guidance
- Strong communication of English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders)
- Tech savvy and willingness to keep learning new things
- Possess strong sense of commitment