Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2020
Technical Sales Representative (Johor Bahru)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe client is a Multinational company, and a global leader and pioneer of Scientific/ Laboratory Instruments with applications within the Industrial segments. Key markets include F&B manufacturing, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals. They are looking for an independent Technical Sales Representative to handle accounts and grow business in the Southern Region of Malaysia. Home-based role.
Expires on 22 Jan 2020
- Visit, maintain and develop relationships with existing customers within the assigned territory.
- Generate new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel and effective territory management.
- Prepare tender documents, prepare quotations, and provide technical presentations.
- Professionally demonstrate your assigned product portfolio to potential customers and install newly delivered products as well as to train customers.
- Update and maintain project progress and/or activities with the CRM system.
- Participate/ host workshops, conferences and exhibitions.
- Own overall responsibility to convey value proposition to the customer.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Education in Chemistry, Physics or Mechanical Engineering (BSc or MSc degree)
- At least two (2) years of experience in technical sales of analytical laboratory and/or process instrumentation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, "can do attitude", and able to work under own initiative.
- Willingness to travel within regions as well as overseas (i.e. product trainings)
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Business level in Bahasa Melayu, English & Mandarin.
08 Jan 2020
Sales Engineer (Project Sales, Industrial)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe client is a global leader and a Multinational Manufacturer for Piping Solutions. They are looking for a self starters and passionate candidates to join their established company.
Expires on 22 Jan 2020
- Assist and support the Sales Manager to identify a sustainable business strategy and develop plans to ensure sales growth and profitability.
- Identify potential customers and create market needs within the industry segment markets (Microelectronics, Water Treatment, & Chemical).
- Work closely with local and central region sales team to ensure a smooth business process.
- Manage customers' expectations, while fulfilling their orders and requirements.
- Attend and provide technical updates including product training to OEMs, Contractors and Plant owners.
- Ensure sales and marketing activities are effective and inline with company's objectives.
- Develop and maintain a productive business relationship with OEMs, Contractors & Plant Owners.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Minimum 2 years experience focused on technical selling and marketing.
- Strong knowledge in Automation or Water Treatment application background will be an advantage.
- MNC work experience is preferred.
- Distributor/ Channel management experience will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in oral & written English, and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers of different nationality.
- Strong negotiating skills and able to handle customers' issues at high levels with a "can do" attitude.
03 Dec 2019
HR Manager - Asia & Australia
SingaporePermanent PositionAn industrial engineering company is looking for a HR Manager to join their Singapore office and responsible for all HR matters in Asia Pacific region. This is an excellent opportunity for an established and experienced HR professional to join a growing company.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Acting as first point of contact for all HR-related queries from managers, employees and external partners
- Attracting, motivating and retaining the talents in the region
- Consulting line management in HR processes such as Performance Management, Training & Development and Salary reviews
- Answering employees queries about HR-related issues and questions
- Analyzing HR trends and metrics and reporting findings to Global HR
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals
- Communicating and enforcing organization values
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized degree in Human Resources preferred or Business or Engineering
- At least 6 years of experience as a HR Manager/Generalist with regional exposure
- A strategic thinker who is able to partner the stakeholders
- Able to manage pressure and prioritize work under tight timelines
- Adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in responding to all stakeholders
Location : South
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057