Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jun 2019
Regional Marketing Executive
MalaysiaPermanent PositionThe company is in the market for more than 45 years, with 1,700 employees, 300 service vehicles, more than 70 strategically located branches in the region and 11 manufacturing plant. The company engineer, manufacture and maintain a comprehensive range of industrial cranes and hoists, warehousing equipment such as lift trucks and dock levellers, aerial work platforms, building maintenance units for safe working at heights, compact construction equipment, as well as automated car parking systems.
Expires on 13 Jul 2019
Support the Regional Marketing Manager in developing and implementing corporate digital marketing strategy (e-Commerce, corporate website, social media, online presence, etc.), advertising and promotion activities, and copywriting for internal and external publications.
Provide support to local marketing teams across the region by supplying marketing material, product campaign guideline, artwork, etc. and ensure consistency in the communication of brand values, corporate identity and key messages.
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent
- Min. 1 year of working experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
29 May 2019
R&D Senior System Test Engineer - PLC experience
SingaporePermanent PositionA global organization is expanding their R&D team and hence is looking for a Senior System Test Engineer. You will be working on test strategy and test execution activities in various projects.
Expires on 28 Jun 2019
- Translating design specifications to define system test requirements
- Designing system test cases
- Developing test scripts and executing firmware functional tests
- Generating test documentation including test strategy, test report, test planning
- Analyzing and improving on existing test cases
- Tracking anomalies and debugging failures
- Performing regression testing
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in PLC application
- Strong background in Test Engineering processes including Agile, continuous integration and Waterfall
- Good understanding of methods used for test case design and test coverage optimization
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057