Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Junior Global Service Desk Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an American medical equipment company that has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 26 Jul 2019
- Respond as a SPOC to requests for technical assistance of internal user and contractors via phone and electronically (email, self-service portal).
- Log issue in a tracking system and escalate to tier 2 support groups, if more specialized assistance is needed.
- Prioritization and Queue management.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention.
- Interact with users and co-workers (local & remote) to support identification and resolution of problems.
- Contribution to Knowledge Base.
- To provide tier 1 IT Support.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position does not require long term work experience and so it is also suitable for graduates or students who would like to start their career in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Japanese Language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic technical skills at user level, Microsoft Office and Windows operating system literacy is required, Windows 10 knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high level of professionalism and strong customer orientation attitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
29 May 2019
Principal/Senior R&D Engineer, Test Development
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a leading global provider of technology solutions, products and services, is looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join their test development team.
Expires on 28 Jun 2019
- To develop test coverage and test plan for new products
- Focuses on test generation and documentation for product test solutions, drive and scope the test strategies and methods.
- Design schematics for custom circuit interfaces and signal controls & conditioning in test system design.
- Focuses on GR&R & Cpk for Test Systems Analysis
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Masters/Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/software Design/computer Engieering with 3-5 years test experience
- Understand of electronic component/embedded system integration and testing
- Knowledge of programming techniques(C/C++/C#/Visual Basic), revision control, and verification and validation techiques
- Familiar with test development applications( FCT, NI labview, TestStand, Labwindows CVI)
- Willing to travel Shanghai, China OR Malaysia factory on frequent basis, and to Israel if needed.
Office Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057