Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Nov 2018
Regional Business System Analyst
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our multinational client is seeking Regional Business System Analyst
Expires on 16 Dec 2018
- Lead and develop general system design including internal and external information flows, current and future system requirements, interfaces and integration points
- Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Manage, deliver and deploy end-to-end solution projects within the given time, budget and standard
- Utilize standard software development methodologies, processes, techniques and quality planning methods in all phases of work
- Manage project team members and direct reports to ensure successful implementation
- Manage and collaborate with vendors and/or other IT teams in the application solution proposals
- Work closely with developers and business users to evaluate solutions to resolve business problems
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 - 8 years of Business Analysis/ System Analysis experience
- Prior hands-on development background in Java/J2EE and/or .NET is required
- Strong project management experience in (Agile or Waterfall)
- Working knowledge in Databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- 4 positions available
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057