Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Nov 2019
Senior Mobile Applications Developer
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-tier fortune 500 company is currently looking for Innovative talents to be part of their dynamic team in APAC. Looking for talents with strong passion in technologies
Expires on 19 Dec 2019
- Proactively identify and recommend system improvements and innovations.
- Analyze, design and develop user-friendly mobile applications based on business requirements.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques in software development
- Analyze performance of applications, troubleshoot and enhance the application in accordance to user requirements.
- Provide advice and direction to management on web and mobile development issues.
- Full SDLC experience in managing end to end projects
- Experience in consuming and creating web-services based on RESTful APIs/JSON
- Ability to conduct high quality code reviews
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 6228Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of Mobile Application experience, with team management and leadership experience will be an added advantage
- Technically inclined in iOS (objective-C/swift) and/or Android (Java/Kotlin) and/or hybrid development in Cordova or Flutter.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language
- Exposure in working with regional or global team will be a plus
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility
- 4 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to Jasminetay@peoplesearch.jobs (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No:R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057