Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Mar 2020
IT Strategy/Digital Transformation (Manager)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry based in Selangor. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now looking for a IT Strategy/Digital Transformation Manager to drive and support their business strategy.
As a Manager Defining IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:-
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Business and IT strategy alignment;
- Application portfolio analysis including assessment of business impact and relevance;
- Process mapping and analysis with the objective of assessing level of IT support;
- Process mapping and analysis with special reference to IT service management processes;
- Assessing and / or defining IT governance and control mechanisms;
- Defining and / or assessing enterprise architectures including application architecture and deployment architecture; and
- Developing cost-benefit cases for IT investments.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with ITIL, Project Management and IT Strategy Certification would be an advantage.
- Experience in Defining SOA strategies and roadmaps for clients or SOA governance models.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related areas.
- Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government and finance.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented individual; capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Good command of English.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.