Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Sep 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a Fintech start-up environment and looking for a proactive, resourceful, and organized Office Manager to join our team to support our daily office procedures. You will be in charge of all office administration general duties with working closely to Finance, HR, Operations, Directors and CEO.
Expires on 22 Sep 2021
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and operational support to the team
- Liaise with Finance, Legal, IT, Facilities and HR departments on various issues.
- Maintain the smooth operation of the office.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, when necessary.
- Handle new employee onboarding and expatriate administration issues
- Handling of general office administration liaising including layout, pantry, stationery, cleaning, security, access etc.
- Handle visitor management
- Lead employee engagement initiatives
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-3 years relevant working experience as Administrative work.
- Extremely diligent, organized, and resourceful with a high attention to detail
- Team player and comfortable working across various levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong level of multi-tasking.
Location : Central
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057