Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Feb 2021
Fund Accounting and Administration – Newly established RFMC Fund
SingaporePermanent PositionA newly established RFMC fund with strong Chinese investment holdings is seeking a Fund Accountant to join the team. With a management team that have over 20 years’ experience within Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Investment management as well as being part of the most successful Chinese Cuisine chain worldwide, the successful candidate would have a rare and unique opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs and management team in Asia.
Expires on 20 Mar 2021
- Responsible for the accounting and administrator of a portfolio of the Fund.
- Record all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare limited partner and general partner allocations
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product Bank account reconciliation Involved within the full scope of transaction activities including full-cycle accounting
- Handle client payments and receipts
- Draft annual financial statements and their related reports
- Monitor the timing and quality of client deliverable
- Process wire transfer payments on behalf of clients
- Interact with Management and Clients
- Review client’s partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Participate in the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system
- Monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement
- Assist in client service matters, maintaining and building client relationship
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or professional qualification (ie. ACCA, CA, CIMA)
- Min 2-3 years experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity Funds or Fund Administration.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team player who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057