Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 May 2019
Transaction Services Financial Due Diligence (FDD), Associate Director/Director
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client's deal advisory team provides holistic client solutions for buying, selling, partnering, funding, and fixing. The Transaction Services team focuses on due diligence assistance in relation to acquisitions, disposals, public bids/mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs, market entries, financing and other transactions. The team also helps clients identify upside opportunities and risks in their transaction processes to satisfy the due diligence requirements of underwriting banks.
Expires on 15 Jun 2019
- Effectively leading multiple large, complex workstreams in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments
- Building, commercializing and sustaining relationships with top management team members. You are required to develop TS offerings focusing on specific themes and/or clients in the financial services sector. You are expected to be comfortable in providing regular input into horizon scanning activities and discussing asset opportunities with client
- Identifying and managing risks to ensure that the firm's risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- You are required to monitor and deliver high-quality service to internal and external stakeholders. You are also to be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Identify and accelerate leadership development in team members by establishing appropriate plans and frameworks with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Participate in the career and skills development of more junior staff and acting as a role model for colleagues and clients by living the values of the Firm
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff in the department
- You are to utilize your extensive skills and experience to provide advice as a trusted adviser.
Posted ByFan Houxian (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA, CFA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a consultancy environment with detailed knowledge and understanding of financial due diligence and M&A processes.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience of working within Financial industry (i.e. Banks, Insurers, or Asset Managers)
- Prior regional exposure is highly regarded, but not essential.
- Strong personal impact.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients.
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure.
- Ability to lead and operate in high performing and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience in basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057