Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2018
Regional Marketing Communications Executive
SingaporePermanent PositionA first tier British luxury automotive company is seeking an excellent Regional Marketing Communications Executive to support the regional team with the delivery of regional business objectives in SSEA. The successful candidate would be reporting to the General Manager of South and South East Asia. The job will also require a close working relationship with regional colleagues in Singapore dealers in South and Southeast Asia as well as in the Company Headquarters in the UK. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration package of up to $70,000.
- Delivery of sales funnel KPI targets for South and Southeast Asia
- To support South and Southeast Asia Sales Operations in tactical retail actions
- To collect and monitor dealer Marketing plans in SSEA to ensure they plan to achieve retail success
- To act as a Marketing champion for dealers in SSEA
- Supporting regional Marketing events and conference (both planning and execution)
- Approval of SSEA dealer Marketing materials to ensure they meet the organization’s Corporate Identity standards
- To act as a CRM champion for the SSEA
- Maintain regional Marketing activity calendar
- Maintain regional FM budget tracker, including invoice processing
- Managing logistics to deliver events (for example international vehicle movements)
- Supporting special projects with research and investigation
Expires on 17 Dec 2018
- Maintenance of media contact database for Asia
- Supporting regional PR events (both planning and execution)
- Providing responses to media enquiries from Asian media
- Providing regular reporting mechanisms for Marketing and PR to enable APAC Management to analyse KPI’s
Posted ByLin Wee (Reg No: R1878551)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree (or equivalent) in a commercial area, e.g Business, Marketing.
- Proven experience in international automotive or luxury role(s)
- Good presentation skills (written and verbal) and ability to use PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at various levels
- Excellent planning skills with strong ability to think strategically
- Strong and proven business acumen skills
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in Asia
- Flexible approach to regional travel
- Strong desire to learn and progress
If you meet the above requirements strictly, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com (Lin Wee, Reg No: R1878551). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057