Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Nov 2022
Manager - Liquidity, Market Risk Management & Execution - SEA Pacific
SingaporePermanent PositionOur multinational client is seeking to hire an experienced Manager - Liquidity, Market Risk Management & Execution - SEA Pacific. You will be reporting to the General Manager.
A: Funding & Liquidity Management: Planning, Risk Management, Execution of strategy
- Manage ALM risk position of Financial Services entities by arranging loan transactions following ALM analysis and detailed assessment of global and local financial/capital markets
- Prepare funding and investment strategies including new funding product implementation (and system implementation)
- Continuously assess financial/capital market developments and their consequences on funding and liquidity requirements of serviced entities
- Lead to implement new funding product efficiently and effectively to achieve agreed target funding mix
- Support to ensure optimal size of bank relationships in APAC region, in alignment with global bank steering directives
- Conclude, maintain and administer all relevant funding facility/program documentation and updates e.g. Bank and or internal loan facilities; Commercial Paper; Bonds – including coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage working capital liquidity needs of both Financial Services and Industrial companies
- Ensure secure transaction process, proper risk position as well as proper documentation and proper regulatory reporting for executed capital market transactions
- Authorized dealer on behalf of Mercedes-Benz group companies
B: Management reports, Capital Structure & Projects
Expires on 02 Dec 2022
- Timely and accurate reporting of funding mix and plan, monthly spreads with the target of providing supportive information for management decision-making
- Coordinate dividend and equity measures in accordance with Mercedes-Benz Group capital structure policy
- Ensure compliance with financial markets, tax and legal regulation, internal control system (ICS) and Mercedes-Benz Group guidelines with all transactions executed
- Execute delivery of Treasury services (funding/audit and accounting support) to Financial Services and Industrial companies on a centre of competence approach
- Business partnering to internal stakeholders for treasury solutions and optimization of liquidity
- Leadership and or support to drive process improvements/standardization, implement Treasury Best Practices, local Treasury projects and HQ initiatives
- And any other reasonable assigned tasks.
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in relevant Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting major
- 6 years or more previous experience in regional Treasury (Front Office functions), financial services or banking sector
- Knowledge of technical and operational aspects of global economics, money market and foreign exchange management
- Understanding of in-house banking, cash flow and liquidity management principles and regulatory laws related to the banking industry
- Basic legal knowledge for negotiation of facility agreements and ISDA with banks
- Corporate finance understanding in regional markets
- Management accounting knowledge to interpret and review financial data and ratios
- Ability to collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources with varied levels of complexity
- Ability to develop plans/projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Ability to organize workflow and direct tasks as well as document milestones and ROI’s and resolve problems
- Proficiency in Treasury management system and financial data providers e.g. ION systems, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of digital tools and office processing tools eg. 365O Teams, Sharepoint, PowerBI
- Good communication and social competence skills
- High level of integrity and accountability with a strong sense of urgency and result-orientation
- Effective change management agent
Office Location: Singapore, West
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057