Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Sep 2022
Business Development Executive/Manager – Wealth Management - GW
SingaporePermanent PositionA newly established LFMC Fund is seeking an experienced, dynamic and motivated business development manager to join the team!
Expires on 10 Oct 2022
- Actively identify investor prospects (Accredited Investors (AI) and High Net Worth (HNW) Investors) and establish contact with them.
- Build strong relationships with AI, HNW investors and family offices.
- Possess a well-developed and strong network of AI, HNW and family office investors
- Maintain full understanding of investor goals and risk appetite.
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of all external investor communication materials, meetings, investor reports.
- Ability to develop marketing activities and client events.
- Actively contribute to product development, generating ideas collaboratively with the team on new fund strategies and testing potential fund products with investors.
- Produce, maintain and update website, presentations, factsheet, press releases and other communication materials or media to effectively communicate the Company’s message, brand and identity.
- Collaborate across teams to oversee the response to investor requests and feedbacks, where applicable.
- Ability to integrate yourself proactively into our existing team.
- Ability to integrate yourself into a professional sales and performance corporate culture.
- To work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and various functional teams to support the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. KYC/AML. etc).
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary Education
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience with strong track record in building AI/HNW/family office relationships and acquisition.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, resourceful and meticulous.
- Strong influencing and engagement skills.Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin an advantage as this role requires interacting with Chinese stakeholders.
Office Location: Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057