Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jan 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is one of the External Asset Management firms in Singapore. Focus on portfolio management, with a strong team of the senior portfolio managers
Expires on 29 Feb 2020
- Developers couple strong computer programming skills with a deep knowledge of financial and market analysis to plan, design, implement, and maintain software application solutions for traders and quantitative analysts.
- Quantitative developers work with Senior Portfolio Manager and must possess expertise in a number of programming languages because they are directly involved in developing applications to forecast market trends and provide investors with the needed information to make successful trades.
- Strong mathematical ability is essential for developers because they must be able to confidently analyze and interpret market trends to implement forecast models and develop applications based upon these data.
- Quantitative developers must have keen oral and written communication skills because they develop training modules for the portfolio manager, communicate and collaborate with quantitative analysts, and prepare and give presentations as required.
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- 1-3 years of experience in the Private bank OR Asset Management firms
- Bachelor’s with computer science background
- Python is a must, Java, C#, C++, R and SQL will be a plus
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057