Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Jun 2021
Fund Accounting and Administration, Officer | Leading Custody Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established financial services institution is looking to hire a Fund Accounting and Administration Officer to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will be within the Private Equity Fund Services business unit, and interact with all levels of professional both internally, and be able to perform well under pressure while handling multiple assignments. You will also be responsible to direct the day-to-day accounting and administration for several client sponsored investment funds. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 25 Aug 2021
- Engage in the thorough review and understandings of investment fund legal documents, and manage communications with investment professionals, clients and other client personnel, investors, attorneys, auditors, bankers, etc.
- Identify any unusual transaction activity during normal business operations and report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and standards stated in relevant operating procedures
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers, including portfolio schedules, accruals, partner capital allocations, and tax work paper packages, as well as limited partnership agreements and offering memorandums, to ensure that operational and accounting standards are followed
- Follow stringent internal control processes, demonstrate ability to undertake performance variance analysis to explain major quarterly movements, and coordinate annual audit and tax return preparation with external accounting firms
- Undertake full view of calculation and verbiage on limited partner capital calls and distributions, as well as of accounting work paper packages, fees calculations and other reports and communications to Limited Partners
Posted ByNg Se Wei
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience, including 2 to 3 years of supervisory and financial reporting experience
- Experience specially in the private equity/real estate industry would be advantageous
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly MS excel
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period