Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 May 2022
Research/Trading Engineer (Python)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur firm has amongst the best technology stack for algorithmic trading and quantitative research for the field of external asset management, and we want you to be a part of our team.
As a core python developer, you will step into an incredible learning opportunity in the field of quantitative and algorithmic trading/investing. A successful research/trading engineer will maintain our live algorithm trading system and develop mission-critical features that will have a material impact on performance internally and for clients. They will also collaborate with our portfolio managers to research and develop new ideas.
A successful candidate will have technological know-hows and experience working with databases, data management, software design and system architecture, complex event processing, and high performance messaging systems.
Expires on 30 Jun 2022
- create/maintain/optimize infrastructure and internal tools/interfaces to support trading and research
- investigate/troubleshoot issues
- System architecture
- Data cleansing and management
- Websocket and REST API management and connectivity
- System monitoring
- New idea research development and implementation
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Programming, or any STEM field.
- Expert in Python
- Comfortable with Linux command line and version control systems
- Knowledgeable about ZMQ/RMQ, MongoDB, Postgres, Docker, and Asyncio - a plus
- 0 – 2 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate communicator with incredible attention to detail
- Fast and self-motivated learner
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies and/or financial markets
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057