Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
01 Dec 2021
Head of Compliance
SingaporePermanent PositionA CMS Licensed Trading and Brokerage firm is seeking a Head of Compliance to take up a critical role of handling the overall Compliance Department and related aspects in the business, whilst providing support for relations with key stakeholders.
This role presents itself as a unique opportunity for you to take charge of an essential department in the organisation. You will ensure all business plans, transactions and dealings are done within the relevant regulations. In this highly visible role, you will not only work with, but also manage and advise subordinates across various departments in any area pertaining to regulatory compliance. In return for your esteemed contributions, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package of up to SGD$200 000 per annum
Expires on 01 Feb 2022
- Take charge of all compliance matters across business operations with relevant legislations and regulations
- Provide advice on compliance implications on business decisions for on-going issues, in project decisions and business plans
- Interpret and analyse regulatory updates, and be knowledgeable about changes
- Liaise and coordinate with MAS on all submissions and reporting requirements
- Develop and establish a proactive, integrated compliance approach and spearhead a compliant culture within the enterprise
- Give advice and conduct training/meetings internally for Compliance department
- Undertake additional functions and duties as and when required
Posted ByPSSFSG (Interested candidates, do kindly send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Rajbir Singh, Reg No: R21103401) All personal information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Law or a related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in Compliance or Regulatory functions at a large financial institution, preferably in a CMS licenced Retail Brokerage or Financial Asset Management company
- Sound knowledge of MAS requirements and relevant Acts associated with Compliance (e.g Banking Act, SFA, FAA etc)
- Knowledge of rules and regulations in the APAC region is advantageous
- Good knowledge of industry-best Compliance and Regulatory practice, together with relevant fund management, dealing and distribution practices and procedures