Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Aug 2019
Compliance - Market Surveillance VP
SingaporePermanent PositionA financial institution is looking for an experienced Market Surveillance professional. As you will be the sole person in the institution handling Market Surveillance duties, this will be an excellent opportunity for you gain visibility with senior management and work closely with stakeholders across the institution. By ensuring that the institution adheres to relevant guidelines in a dynamic environment, you will receive a generous remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Aug 2019
- Conduct surveillance and monitoring for relevant products to detect suspicious activities pertaining to market abuse and misconduct
- Assess/evaluate current surveillance and monitoring models, and provide viable solutions and improvements to existing frameworks
- Assist in Management Reporting as and when required
- Be well versed and keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure that policies for the institution remain robust and updated as and when necessary
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Trade/Market surveillance
- Possess robust knowledge of compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- A keen eye for detail
- Stellar analytical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057