Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Nov 2020
Shipping Finance Relationship Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Investment firm with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Shipping Finance RM to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Project Finance, you will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of clients, manage day to day account operations and execution of project finance transactions. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Dec 2020
- Responsible to provide support in the origination and execution of shipping finance portfolios efficiently
- Perform full spectrum of credit and marketing activities for targeted clients and seek approval for credit proposal
- Perform KYC checks on new and existing clients
- Responsible for credit applications writing, preparing of pitch books, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive utilisation and customers' satisfaction
Posted ByGinny Kai Lin Tan
Tel: 8818 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 3 years of experiences in project finance/structured finance in shipping or offshore marine
- Highly motivated individuals with strong credit and negotiation skills
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Office Location: Central
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.