Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Feb 2021
AVP/VP, Middle Office & Control (Debt Financing), relocation to Hong Kong
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading European corporate bank is seeking for a Debt Middle Office professional to be relocated to their HK office (Asian-HQ). Positioned as their first line of defence, this position contributes to the success of the APAC businesses through a group of professionals who identify, assess, manage and report risks and controls. Additionally, the team’s scope includes areas such as facilitating the Debt Financing business and relevant support areas, enabling the achievement of strategic objectives and support corporate goals within agreed risk appetite constraints. In return, you will enjoy attractive compensation package of up to HKD1.2 mil per annum.
Expires on 08 Mar 2021
- Demonstrate good understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and PnL
- Reviewing credit agreements and loan documentation to understand the requirements for correct booking and risk reporting.
- Liaise and work closing with various stakeholders (i.e. Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk, Front Office, Facility Agent, Back Office and Global Counterparts etc) to close transaction timely and to ensure necessary approvals are obtained, pricing / cashflows are agreed, reconciled and settled within our system
- For secondary loan transfer, assist in drafting, reviewing & negotiating transfer documents
- Manage loans transactions and lifecycle events in adherence to legal & regulatory requirements, as well as internal policies and guidelines
- Strengthen the control environment, improve processes and procedures
- Participate in Middle Office related projects, such as System migration/enhancement, Regulatory control etc
- Work with Business Manager and Front office in new product rollout for Debt Financing Unit in APAC
- Ensure proper controls and audit requirements are upheld through all processes. Proactively identify and remediate control gaps. Escalate and track any mitigating actions.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
You are required to have:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Loans Middle Office and documentation with experience in corporate lending business from banking industry. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
- Exposure in structured finance (i.e. asset-backed financing and project finance) and credit insurance is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of LMA / LSTA standard credit documentation on different types of loans (including syndicated, bilateral and RCF) and loan closing / lifecycle management / secondary markets transfer processes.
- Experience in working and liaising with internal auditors and operation risk control
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Loan IQ is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly new knowledge such as systems and policies, with good adaptability to constantly changing environment.
- Good judgement, mature, independent, responsible, detail-minded and the ability to keep track of a large workload
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted