Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Nov 2019
Corporate Finance AVP (SEA Syndication) – Boutique Corporate/Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOn the back of a successful Year 2018/2019, an established Regional Brand Name is looking expand their Corporate Finance team in Singapore! If you have always been interested to enter the Loan Syndication field, or looking to expand your exposure within the region, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference! You will be primarily responsible for supporting and executing all syndicated loan transactions, including the preparation of term-sheets and information memorandums. Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance – Attractive total remuneration of up to SGD 150,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Nov 2019
- Responsible on financial spreading, credit analysis and credit recommendation for approval
- Origination and distribution process for loan syndications
- Liaison and coordination with coverage team and ensure smooth transactions
- Prepare term sheets, marketing pitches and materials
- Staying up to date with industry trends, macroeconomics and more
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in Loans Syndication/Corporate Banking.
- Strong credit skills analysis and MS Excel skills
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.