Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jul 2021
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients, both from Financial Services Sector, are looking for HR Analytics Professional. If you are looking for something meaningful and driving the insights for business decision making, please share your CV with us.
Expires on 20 Aug 2021
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns, present and explain findings to HR teams and senior leadership
- Enhance HR analytics on staff costs, hiring details and other service deliveries monitoring
- Deliver timely and quality HR reports including headcount reporting, attrition rate, cost/budget information to related parties as per schedules or requests
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics:
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance
- Facilitates implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives
- Design and develop the HR reporting and analytics infrastructure to achieve efficiency
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines, and documentation
- Ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all HRIS processes
Posted ByLydia Dai
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experiences with HR operations, Shared Services, Operating Model Design and Organization Design
- With a good track record of leading project planning, requirements gathering, design sessions and full deployment life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking about how to provide insight as HR by leveraging data
- Highly proficient in verbal and written English and Mandarin
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Lydia Dai:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.803 or (852) 6377-1895
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**
15 Jul 2021
Settlement Manager – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Aug 2021
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securities
- transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bonds
- and Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 3-5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057