Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jan 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently seeking for a Tax Manager in Singapore to join their Finance team. Overseeing the entire tax advisory function, you will focus on partnering the business in providing tax advisory and projects to drive tax efficient solutions. This is an exciting role with high visibility to Senior Management. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 22 Jan 2019
- Manage monthly/quarterly tax accounting processes, annual tax filings, tax queries and other tax compliance matters
- Review and provide tax advisory on other tax areas such as GST/VAT/HR/WHT taxes
- Responsible for head office’s tax reporting and queries, liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for FATCA and CRS submission to the tax authority
- Monitor tax developments, and keep in trend with the relevant legislation and case laws
- Ad-hoc advisory matters when required
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors Degree or above
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in professional tax practice within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills, and knowledge on financial services products
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.