Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Dec 2019
Compliance Officer - Private Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank is currently looking for an experienced and independent Compliance Officer to join their team. You will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and responsible for the banking institution by providing advisory on regulatory requirements relating to private banks, responsible for AML policies & advisory and performing compliance monitoring & testing. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Feb 2020
- Provide regulatory advisory relating to private banks
- Perform AML policies and advisory & CDD end-to-end process
- Perform compliance monitoring & testing
- Keep abreast of regulatory development
Posted BySam Tham Fong Wan (Reg No: R1987890)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree/diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of Compliance experience in Corporate / Private Banking
- Good understanding of Wealth Management / Private Banking business & products
- Excellent knowledge in MAS regulations (SFA / FFA/ Banking Act)
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sam Tham Fong Wan, Reg No: R1987890). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
21 Nov 2019
Regulatory Compliance Officer, Private Banking, Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional bank is expanding their private banking business and is looking for an officer to assist with the added regulatory work required. You will report directly to the Head of Compliance as part of a team working on compliance issues in the private banking business line. This will be a great opportunity for compliance officers to develop their expertise in private banking and participate in a business from the ground up. You can expect a remuneration package of up to $104,000.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Assist in the development of frameworks for private banking compliance and recommend remediation where necessary
- Liaise with key regulators and external auditors concerning all private banking compliance issues
- Advise business lines and management on regulatory issues
- Plan and develop training programs to instill a strong compliance culture
- Keep abreast of regulatory updates and develop relevant policies to address these changes
Posted ByAndreas Satria Tobias (Reg No: R1986784)
- Excellent working knowledge of the SFA and FAA
- 4-6 years in private banking with strong experience in compliance
- A good university degree
If you are interested to pursue the next step in your career in this exciting opportunity, drop me, Tobias, a call at 65113428. Alternatively, you can reach me at Tobias.Andreas@peoplesearch.jobs.
(Andreas Satria Tobias, Reg No: R1986784)