Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
31 Mar 2020
IT Project Manager opportunity
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Asian bank in Singapore are looking to hire IT Project Manager within private banking space. You will have the benefit of working under one of the fastest growing private banks in Asia which operates from a strong and open economy. You will be working along a group of energetic and dynamic individuals who always strive towards achieving excellence. You will be part of an organization that embrace change, as change brings progress. You will also have global exposure handling clients from different regions in the world. You will enjoy a total remuneration ranging from SGD $140,000 - $190,000 with this opportunity.
Expires on 14 Apr 2020
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assign tasks.
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organization.
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan for and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase, training and support in new/modified applications.
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 8299 email@example.com
- More than 8 years of experience in project management in IT inside banking.
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment.
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively.
- Experience working on projects related to Product Execution / Trading Platform / Risk will be an advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with your updated CV. For clarifications beyond the above information, please call Rohan David at PeopleSearch FSG (+65 8299 3896) for a quick discussion. Feel free to refer this opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.
21 Feb 2020
Relationship Manager Onshore/ Offshore
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is an International Bank who is expanding the Retail banking and Private banking space.
An opportunity to maximize your potential capabilities, Retail Banking is looking for individuals who are highly motivated and thrive on challenges. If you are service-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills, we welcome you to join us and develop a rewarding relationship with us.
Expires on 30 Apr 2020
- Acquire and build a strong network of customers for the priority banking segment
- Manage and preserve clients’ wealth to ensure customers meet their financial objectives with tailored financial solutions
- Establish and strengthen long-term relationships with customers through dedicated services
- Achieve individual sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of financial compliance and regulatory requirements in ASEAN countries
Posted ByHouxian Fan (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 4 years of sales experience in priority banking segment.
- Senior Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager (RM) depending on experience
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the relevant certifications e.g. M1B,PGI,HI,M5,M8,M8A,M6,M6A,M9 and M9A
- Willing to work on weekends and extended banking hours
- Self-motivated and determined in delivering outstanding sales results
- Pleasant disposition, eloquent and able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Offshore RMs must be able to travel from time to time within the ASEAN/ North Asia region to prospect, acquire and build their own base of clientele
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Houxian Fan, Reg No: R1870989 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057