Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Apr 2022
AML/CFT Specialist/Manager - Futures Brokerage Start-up - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA top Asian Futures and Securities Firm is seeking a seasoned AML professional to take up an active and important role of the setting up of the organization's Compliance office in Singapore. This is a unique opportunity, where you will assist in the design, implementation and management of the AML framework of the local office and operations. In return for contributions in this highly important and visible role, you will enjoy a remuneration package of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Jun 2022
- Provide advice to internal stakeholders on regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, and areas of AML/ CFT;
- Develop, maintain, review and implement policies, procedures, templates, manuals on AML/ CFT controls framework, enhance relevant policies and procedures as well as proper controls to ensure that the company’s business activities are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements;
- Design and execute regular reports to Senior Management and/or Board of Directors, measuring success and performance of AML Compliance initiatives, program, operations, critical metrics, and KRIs.
- Assist with timely investigations and reviews for enhanced due diligence, transactions and sanctions related cases
- Assist/ Manage all regulatory, audits, independent reviews engagements relating to AML/CFT
- Assist/ Manage all financial crimes ad sanctions-related incidents, escalations and exceptions
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or equivalent, Professional qualifications such as ACAMS or relevant certification is an advantage;
- 5-10 years’ experience in undertaking AML / KYC reviews within a financial institution, Futures and Options is an add on advantage;
- Practical knowledge in AML, regulatory compliance and controls within the financial industry;
- Experience in MAS AML compliance regulations in capital markets activities (in particular, futures and options brokerage activities) is preferred.
Interested candidates may kindly send in your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.